tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
This looks amazing! I am looking very much forward to this. Any kind of structures or biomes added to the game is pretty much instant love from me.

I only take issue so far in the appearance of that steel-blue looking biome. The spriting of the trees looks rather strange. The images themselves are stretched ever so slightly, so that may be a part of it, though I recommend the pixels being a darker shade of the color next to them as opposed to stark black!

Take
a look at the trees here in-game, for example
fsjWKU4.png

Compared to the ones you've got currently (which I love the color of, by the way)
Glad you like the mod!
You should probably ask @Vikri about the trees, since he is the one who made them.

Hey, uh... since I recently got into the literature forum and since this mod's got a little of lore plus much promising entries, would it be appreciated if I wrote a story on Antiaris after the release? As a token of my devotion towards the team, of course:happy:

Hey, uh... since I recently got into the literature forum and since this mod's got a little of lore plus much promising entries, would it be appreciated if I wrote a story on Antiaris after the release? As a token of my devotion towards the team, of course:happy:
Sure, this sounds awesome :)

There're some pretty useful boomerangs in the mod ;)
I know that mods add boomerangs to their weapon list....... but when you miss or your enemy has high knockback resistance during the beggining of your journey well BAM death... and theres a fail of happydays dying by slimies by this, but I ll give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom