tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
What could it be?..
XwsPfPz.png
Given it's made at the Loom, I figure it's a nice hat!

Given it's made at the Loom, I figure it's a nice hat!
Yeaah, a hat... :naughty:

I know that mods add boomerangs to their weapon list....... but when you miss or your enemy has high knockback resistance during the beggining of your journey well BAM death... and theres a fail of happydays dying by slimies by this, but I ll give it a try.
What if a boomerang shoots some projectiles at enemies so you deal damage to them even if you misss the hit by boomerang?

I think that I was already clear on my previous comment sir so no need to continue with that~:), but an ETA on the release?
We're trying to release it as soon as possible, I don't want to give any ETA right now, since if we won't release the mod by ETA time, everyone will say "Where's the mod, you said it will be released today!!!"

I generally don't like content pack mods but this seems to be special amongst'd've'yaint'nt'st'd the others.

Can't wait to give this a go.
I mean Tremor was good, though with it's faults, this looks like it'll be right up there along with STW though not a MMO.
What I'm wondering once this is released and tested to it's core, will this support other mods along side it?
I mean I can see this along with the likes of Calamity and Thorium.

Can't wait to give this a go.
I mean Tremor was good, though with it's faults, this looks like it'll be right up there along with STW though not a MMO.
What I'm wondering once this is released and tested to it's core, will this support other mods along side it?
I mean I can see this along with the likes of Calamity and Thorium.
Nice to see you interested!
Antiaris should work with other mods, the only problem is balance, since many mods are not balanced with others.

Nice to see you interested!
Antiaris should work with other mods, the only problem is balance, since many mods are not balanced with others.
If you do try and balance with other mods, try and balance for calamity. I use quite a few mods in my mod pack but calamity usually overshadows a lot of the items, which makes many items that I get from thorium or other mods almost useless.

I agree, now I can see this mod working very well along side Leveled.
Going through this mod with a leveling system would make it more interesting and challenging.
Calamity though, I think that's best going at it solo, cause I had a major modded play through[54 mods total] and it became so easy using calamity
weapons and armor to beat all the other modded bosses.
So I'd say don't try to balance this mod to match Calamity, cause if you do it'll ruin the way you buys are working on this as it is.

If you do try and balance with other mods, try and balance for calamity. I use quite a few mods in my mod pack but calamity usually overshadows a lot of the items, which makes many items that I get from thorium or other mods almost useless.
zadum and their team are doing a great job on what they do with antiaris, they are not "forced" to copy the same concept of calamity to be a great mod, because for that youre ruining a promising mod to be "unique" not the "succesor of calamity".

I think if we'll try to balance it for Calamity - many items will become too strong or useless when you'll play without Calamity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom