Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Positive Reminder

So, there's still a chance that 1.3'll come around tomorrow.

Positivity Down the Drain

It might not.

- Sincerely, That Person Trying To Stay Sane
[doublepost=1513819654,1513819605][/doublepost]

Funny . . . I guess we've all lost it.
Yup!

When microsoft will start working on the update are they going to notify the devs or are they going to notify the game only when they approve it?
Probably won't hear from Microsoft until the update either passes or fails. We already know they are working on it.

Zing of the year
[doublepost=1513824765,1513824585][/doublepost]Oh, and the update definitely isn't coming tomorrow. That is just unrealistic to think. They haven't even acknowledged the terraria submission so we'll be looking at a January release most likely
Microsoft has acknowledged the submission. They just don't give progress updates. It's being worked on, just no clue how long it's going to take.

Probably won't hear from Microsoft until the update either passes or fails. We already know they are working on it.

Microsoft has acknowledged the submission. They just don't give progress updates. It's being worked on, just no clue how long it's going to take.
Word? I don't remember who said it but either a Dev or the PW Twitter has said that they "haven't responded to the submission yet" implying that they haven't looked at it. That was just a couple days ago as well, so as far as I'm concerned there's no way we're getting the update before the holidays

Word? I don't remember who said it but either a Dev or the PW Twitter has said that they "haven't responded to the submission yet" implying that they haven't looked at it. That was just a couple days ago as well, so as far as I'm concerned there's no way we're getting the update before the holidays
Microsoft is looking at it. The response Pipeworks is waiting for is if it's passed or failed.

It's hard to believe both happening 4 times back to back, but in this order, I've once gotten a Solar Eclipse, Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse, Blood Moon, and Solar Eclipse. That's 3 Solar Eclipses and 2 Blood Moons.
Got 3 blood moons and 3 travelling merchants in arrow.

Multiple times.

To all of those who are shaming Re-Logic and PW because of a buggy update, testing never reveals all bugs. Regarding the interface, the Devs and testers may have found the interface fine, but the Devs and players have different preferences and tastes in UI design.

Some of the bugs to sound bad, however. I think you should go ahead and launch the update on XB1 then see if these bugs even apply to XB1, then fix them if they do.

To all of those who are shaming Re-Logic and PW because of a buggy update, testing never reveals all bugs. Regarding the interface, the Devs and testers may have found the interface fine, but the Devs and players have different preferences and tastes in UI design.

Some of the bugs to sound bad, however. I think you should go ahead and launch the update on XB1 then see if these bugs even apply to XB1, then fix them if they do.
You have know idea of what your talking about, do you?

Microsoft is looking at it. The response Pipeworks is waiting for is if it's passed or failed.
Okay, but how do you know that? Who has said that it's in the process of being looked at? All I see is "it's in submission" or "it's hard to tell given the upcoming holidays" nowhere do I see that it's finally a priority to Microsoft. Believe me, I hope that I'm wrong and you're right

There was tapping on back back door! Just..tap tap......tap....tap...thats all i heard! I had to get my mom and dad! yes im 13 ok! I have no idea what he look like....but he had a stick sooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom