tModLoader (RE-UPLOAD) Intergalactic Chaos

What should I make first, the Cosmic Chaos event or the biome along with mobs, since it is in dev.?

• The Chaos Event

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • The Lunar Biome

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • Mobs

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Weapons!!

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
Amazing work so far guys! I shall follow along!
Thanks also for adding my idea~ ~ヾ(^∇^)

fl7LHn4.gif

Last edited:
Th
I am hiring more spriters, coders, music creators, and Wiki and community manager for our mod. Feel free to join our discord for weekly updates for the mod.

Mod Progression - 7.25%

(If you wish to see how the mod progresses please check our discord for more info.)

COME TO MY DISCORD SERVER OMMEGEED: https://discord.gg/9vyJP5Y

For those who want to join the development team: https://fs28.formsite.com/O3TDmj/icmvolunteer/index.html
And my website: https://itsslimey15.wordpress.com/

(A re-uploaded version of the thread.
Because of a coincidence... In the Game "Starcraft")

Hello! This is Mr. Slime!
This is the "Intergalactic Chaos Mod", a modification exclusive to Terraria!

This mod focuses on new content added after defeating Moon Lord!

Currently this mod is in work in progress, so if the mod is 25% complete, I will release a download link for the ".tmod" file.

I am not a professional, but I will try to make the mod more fun and enjoyable.

Oh yeah: I am looking for a developer team: at least 3 coders, 5 spriters, community manager, custom soundtrack creator and a CO-DEVELOPER!
(I am the main dev. coder and spriter, don't know how to make music.)

Reply to: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-chaos-help-discussions-and-volunteers.61866/

Current Spoiler: (By @Warren_Mark)

The Solar Watcher Concept Art (planned to be added in the mod)
index.php

Progress Reports:
Mid-November 2017 -

Knowing why you didn't see the armor sets? Because I only making the code, not the sprites.

Mod Development Team:
@
Mr.Slime - Slimey15 - Owner, Head Developer, Coder, Spriter
@Creeper da Snek - Lead Developer
@
WarrenMark - Respected Artist, Discord Council Member, Community Manager
@
Gl17chM3D - Lead Spriter
@
ZakTheHat - Developer
* Intergalactic Chaos Mode, a Post Moon Lord gamemode in which the dark forces of the galaxy spreaded all over the world.
* 1200+ items, including the Developers Set
* 2 planned biomes, the Lunar Biome and the Galactic Reaches
* 100+ buffs
* 15+ bosses such as the Moon Lord's heir!
* 3 new classes, Galactic (Stronger magic weapon), Celestial (Rare but strong weapon), and Universal (Incredibly strong but has side effects)
* Galactic Pillar that summons with the other pillars
* 2 events, the Chaos event, and the Galactic Invaders
* 250+ enemies
* 10+ NPCs

The Intergalactic Chaos Event:

* After defeating Moon Lord, the "Intergalactic Chaos" mode will occur.

* Galaxian enemies will spawn randomly in the world.

* Galaxian, Cosmician and Lunatic Doom ore will spread over the world.

* Creating a "Lunatic Ritual Mosaic" and consuming it will spawn the "Moon Lord's Heir"

* Defeating the Moon Lord's Heir can make the world spawn a lunar biome in the surface.

* Gravitite Chunks will spread in the lunar biome.

* Mining Gravitite Chunks will sometimes make you levitate uncontrollable.

* Using the loot of the MLH will give you access to the Astrophyte, Slimocthron, Novalactite and Radite ores.

* Making a strange object will spawn the Planetarian Destroyer. ( An enormous worm )

* Defeating him gives you loot like the Jovianic Crystal. When smelted, you can create Uranium, Saturniflyte, Jupiternian, Solarian and Neptunagon Essence.(edited)

* The Chaos event is a super special event in which monsters in the galaxy will ruin your world. When consuming the Galactic Chaos Emblem, the event will start.

* Defeating the Chaos event will create a new biome in the world, the Galactic Reaches.

* The Galactic Reaches is a floating purple themed island where the most daring creatures will spawn.

* Breaking one of the crystals in the Galactic Reaches will bless your world with new ores, Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Labrosachtye, Besclakhinis, Zechonophyr and Sarchaeunuflyte.

* There will be a quite annoying consequences for breaking a crystal in the Galactic Reaches. * Combining the Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Besclakhinis, and Sarchaeunuflyte crystals will make a consumble item for death...

* Consuming that item will spawn 4 daring bosses, the Nebula, Solar, Stardust and Vortex Devotes. * Killing that 4 bosses will spawn the Galactic Dragon.

* If you manage to kill the Galactic Dragon, Kryptonites, Kryptoniums, Starapheonebilichalactite ores (OMMEGESHHH A LONG WORD) will spawn at the world; but rarely found.

* Oh, If you will combine all bars and resources (not them all actually)from vanilla Terraria, you can create the Earth's Core.

If you want to volunteer, please email me at my gmail account or comment down below!

Feel free to use our mod banner! Thank you!

Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/re-upload-intergalactic-chaos.61845/"][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/1517120082673-png.192554/[/img][/url]

index.php

My Gmail Accounts:

[email protected]

[email protected]
(recommended)

TAG: Intergalactic Chaos Mod Volunteer

(Oh... and I am sorry for some.. bad english..);(:sigh::confused:

Second Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-chaos-help-discussions-and-volunteers.61866/
The thread is going to be refurnished tomorrow.

I am hiring more spriters, coders, music creators, and Wiki and community manager for our mod. Feel free to join our discord for weekly updates for the mod.

Mod Progression - 7.25%

(If you wish to see how the mod progresses please check our discord for more info.)

COME TO MY DISCORD SERVER OMMEGEED: https://discord.gg/9vyJP5Y

For those who want to join the development team: https://fs28.formsite.com/O3TDmj/icmvolunteer/index.html
And my website: https://itsslimey15.wordpress.com/

Hello! This is Mr. Slime!

Currently this mod is in work in progress, so if the mod is 25% complete, I will release a download link for the ".tmod" file.

Oh yeah: I am looking for a developer team: at least 3 coders, 5 spriters, community manager, custom soundtrack creator and a CO-DEVELOPER!
(I am the main dev. coder and spriter, don't know how to make music.)

Reply to: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-chaos-help-discussions-and-volunteers.61866/

Current Spoiler: (By @Warren_Mark)

The Solar Watcher Concept Art (planned to be added in the mod)
index.php

Progress Reports:
Mid-November 2017 -

Knowing why you didn't see the armor sets? Because I only making the code, not the sprites.

Mod Development Team:
@
@
@
Gl17chM3D - Lead Spriter
@
ZakTheHat - Developer
* Intergalactic Chaos Mode, a Post Moon Lord gamemode in which the dark forces of the galaxy spreaded all over the world.
* 100+ buffs
* 3 new classes, Galactic (Stronger magic weapon), Celestial (Rare but strong weapon), and Universal (Incredibly strong but has side effects)
* 250+ enemies
* 10+ NPCs

The Intergalactic Chaos Event:

* Creating a "Lunatic Ritual Mosaic" and consuming it will spawn the "Moon Lord's Heir"

* Defeating the Moon Lord's Heir can make the world spawn a lunar biome in the surface.

* Using the loot of the MLH will give you access to the Astrophyte, Slimocthron, Novalactite and Radite ores.

* Making a strange object will spawn the Planetarian Destroyer. ( An enormous worm )

* Defeating him gives you loot like the Jovianic Crystal. When smelted, you can create Uranium, Saturniflyte, Jupiternian, Solarian and Neptunagon Essence.(edited)

* The Chaos event is a super special event in which monsters in the galaxy will ruin your world. When consuming the Galactic Chaos Emblem, the event will start.

* Defeating the Chaos event will create a new biome in the world, the Galactic Reaches.

* The Galactic Reaches is a floating purple themed island where the most daring creatures will spawn.

* Breaking one of the crystals in the Galactic Reaches will bless your world with new ores, Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Labrosachtye, Besclakhinis, Zechonophyr and Sarchaeunuflyte.

* There will be a quite annoying consequences for breaking a crystal in the Galactic Reaches. * Combining the Galactite, Rubinite, Phradopechyte, Hallumineum, Besclakhinis, and Sarchaeunuflyte crystals will make a consumble item for death...

* Consuming that item will spawn 4 daring bosses, the Nebula, Solar, Stardust and Vortex Devotes. * Killing that 4 bosses will spawn the Galactic Dragon.

* If you manage to kill the Galactic Dragon, Kryptonites, Kryptoniums, Starapheonebilichalactite ores (OMMEGESHHH A LONG WORD) will spawn at the world; but rarely found.

* Oh, If you will combine all bars and resources (not them all actually)from vanilla Terraria, you can create the Earth's Core.

If you want to volunteer, please email me at my gmail account or comment down below!

Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/re-upload-intergalactic-chaos.61845/"][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/1517120082673-png.192554/[/img][/url]

index.php

My Gmail Accounts:

[email protected]

[email protected]
(recommended)

Second Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-chaos-help-discussions-and-volunteers.61866/
Look at our lunarasarkhalis Projectile!

Attachments

• LunarasarkhalisProj.gif
    LunarasarkhalisProj.gif
    44.4 KB · Views: 590
Hello ! Some bad and good news :
- Slimey's PC is broken so the mod progress will be slower.
- We are working on new sprites !
- Possibly a new game mode.
- New Spriter and Council Member,Duckles !

Thank you for the support ! Message us at [email protected] or on our social media accounts.

-IGCM Team .

Last Spoiler Text this month :
- Did you ever get possesed ? Your bestfriend will !
- In the Galactic Reaches,meet your buddy who is a nerd at the Galactic Reaches !
- Did you ever see where the Lunar Enemies hide their master ? You will !

Ps : Our progress is about .2 percent every month so everyone who wnats to join the dev team. You are welcome !

Hello our Fellow Intergalactic Buddies ! Today we bring a big message for you !

0.1 Beta !

Offers :
- 3 New Tiers of Equipment (Unfinished)
- New Lunar Biome
- New Lunar Enemies
- New Lunar Items

- Some sprites are unfinished or unshaded yet, The sprites aren't good as the expectations,expect high amounts of recolorings. We plan to resprite some srpites and release it in 1.0.

- We currently focus on quantity over quality. In the beta stage,we always go for quantity and fix the quality in 1.0.

- Please keep in mind that we may remove or change some things as it is just beta. We try to make the mod really fun so we may change or remove some items for balance. It doesn't mean we won't add it back later.

- Please use the Hero's Mod. Most items are not usable or cannot be gotren with raw gameplay. The Hero's will let you get items from the mod.

- The items are onlt available in raw gameplay in Post-Moon Lord. To have access to the Lunar Biome,you should defeat the Moon Lord in a new world created after you installed the mod.

- There are no bosses and NPC yet. We planned to make them but it won't come in 0.1 beta. They may come in some beta version though.

- Every suggestion that will be posted February 20 and so on will be included and planned in 1.1. If you want you suggestion to be seen in the finished product,suggest now.

- There are no music yet. Yah so a normal music will play on the Lunar Biome.

Release Date :

- Our milestone is until the first week of March.

ATTENTION !

What is going on the mod ?

Hello,I've brought a message for the status on what's going on the mod. This week,we haven't done any progress for 0.1 Version of the mod yet so it means nothing has changed except for placeholder sprites added. We,the development team has been busy on our own projects such as my own mod,Creeper da Snek in his mod,SirOrnstein and Pixel being offline for personal schedules,and Slimey being offline for weeks or months because of college and after college,he will have a full time work which means his free time is greatly decreased from slim to almost none.

ZaktheLonelyGuy also left the development team,too. Duckles is not a spriter anymore. Many of us may left the development team too. It is sad for Slimey that the dream mod that he wanted will be gone,as well us for us developers too. All of our sprites,codes,concepts,lore and art will be vanished and wasted,all that effort will be just straight into the trash can if we will shut down the development.

Actually I'm pretty hyped when the mod is planned to release a 0.1 Beta Version of it to the public,making everyone can access it and give feedback. I guess dream is just a dream. We also do not want this to happen to our mods,it is just painful and shameful that all that potential and effort the mod has will be nothing. People have stopped supporting the mod and waiting patiently for it as we promised to release it 7 months ago. 7 months ago,I can't believe that for the past 7 months we have been struggling to put something on the mod.

I just wanted to thank @Lord Peredur S.Taralian I for supporting the mod for a while and other people who supported this. I actually thought that the last massive conversation the dev team that we promised that we will give our attention and it will never be dead again. First as we announced the beta release and we promised for the release date for the first week of march,and we extended it till April but we can't either. If you are developer of the mod you will know how much hard work we have putted into the mod.

Also the time zone. We can't balance it since Slimey and I live in Asia while most of them lives in the U.S.A so we may be wake and they are asleep vice-versa. Even I am not the mod owner I could tell that the mod will stop. But It is not permanent or it is. As long as I know we will shut down the development of the mod but I don't know if it will be temporary or permanent. The only way the mod be back into the track is we can find a way to mange our schedules.

That's all. Thank you for reading this whole long speech aand I hope you will still watch out and support the mod depsite the shutdown. We will discuss the issue and hope it will be good.

That's all. Thank you for reading this whole long speech aand I hope you will still watch out and support the mod depsite the shutdown. We will discuss the issue and hope it will be good.
I've been watching the news of this mod every week and i was very excited, unfortunately everyone has your own life to care about and this is understandable.
also, i'm still excited to test the beta and give you my feedback!
I hope this dream come true at the end of the drama haha.
Thanks for your care with the fans @Warren_Mark, i do aprecciate, still suportting and i'll take a look into your personal projects.
Love y'all guys <3

Daily Changelog ! :

March 20 2018 :
- Fixed bug that causes Galaxian Slimes to drop something. Or it is just lore addition ? (By Slimey15)
- Transfered Suggestions in #suggestions from the old server (By Warren Mark)
- Started to set up the server.
- Recreating the Watchers (By Vibrantic).
- Resprited the Galactic Reaper (By Warren Mark).
- Resprited the Hero's Sword (By Warren Mark).
- Started to work on Moon Lord's Heir.

Do you know that we will release 0.1 Beta in March 27 ?

Mod Progression - 9%

COME TO MY DISCORD SERVER OMMEGEED: https://discord.gg/bWyReuu

Hello! This is ItsSlimey15!

For discussions:

Current Spoiler: Preview of Sprites

swEf2

y2mDWvJ

Progress Reports:
Mid-November 2017 -

Mod Development Team:
@
@
@
Gl17chM3D - Lead Spriter
@
ZakTheHat - Developer
@
SirOrnstein - Lore Writer
* 100+ buffs
* 250+ enemies
* 10+ NPCs

The Intergalactic Chaos Event: (not completed yet)

Code:

index.php

My Gmail Accounts:

[email protected]

[email protected]
(recommended)

We need BETA Testers at the moment. Thanks!

wow this looks amazing. I would help, if i can, but im not able to code or something. If i get some spare time im goin to start learning this music stuff and all. Maybe in some months i can help with it but it wont be the best quality xD. I just cant wait to see this mod finished ^^

Announcement : I feel like fthe release will be delayed for like many days since it has been a while when Slimey is online.
Yey Development is f--cked up again.

wow this looks amazing. I would help, if i can, but im not able to code or something. If i get some spare time im goin to start learning this music stuff and all. Maybe in some months i can help with it but it wont be the best quality xD. I just cant wait to see this mod finished ^^
For informations, go to our discord server. Thanks! (now its Slimey on phone)

Back
Top Bottom