★G.Gibus Creations/Buildings★

G.Gibus

Terrarian
Hello and wellcome,comrads!
In this Thread I will shares screenshots on my creations and buildings.
I hope my creations give you some ideas and inspiration for your buildings.
And i will glad your ideas for new buildings and creations.
just share and be happy!

(I don't have link for download on the world where built my creations.)
further:
•Moscow (Main)
•Underground base
•Kirov airship
•Residential area
•Redesigned:Spassky tower;Factory zone.
•Make howitzer "Tsar Cannon"
•Try not to destroy the USSR.
•Create Leningruad - St.Peterburg (City-Fortress and Shipyeard)

•Make more Tanks and Aircrafts > To occupy the nearest territoryes.
•Make some Enemy for Soviet Imperium > Arrange a full-scale battle on tanks filled with vodka and a crew of bears!
•Create Corruption zone
•The cruiser "Peter the great"
•Create Alliance (USA) And Empire of the rising sun (Japan)
•Secret project ???
•More transforming.

My Creations and Projects

S0jqzrm.png

Soviet Imperium

Why not to combined universe of the Warhammer 40,000 and the Red Alert.
I certainly failed to convey the Gothic Warhammer completely. But in the future I will make a more Gothic Soviet world than this one.

X4dLFzr.png

PvE Arena "Iron Curtain".
Cplwpp1.png
Spasskaya tower.
hF24JZl.png

r9Llu5K.png
Paphos, a bit of communism and a huge portion of guns and four-barrel howitzers. A great recipe for the Fortress of St. Basil.
PsY2k4T.jpg

VjAS9bv.jpg
Backwards
Factory zone "Katusha" Here we make tanks, not a bears with guns.
TsjUSNC.jpg

Backwards

What can I say about this subsection. Perhaps only that "I have prepared for you a NICE gift".

Mi-24"Hind"
7gP1WGe.png

Yak-24 "Chinook Russian Edition"
ZVG4EdX.png

Mig-37
8FdrRLq.png

Backwards
COkQUdk.png

Winter 2018.
oSurcBZ.png

Backwards
Underground house

lfVomBA.png

Enchanted Sword Shrine
WaVSzzf.png

Floating Island with pond
inosx4z.png

Old man mansion.
JCZo9mz.png

Last edited:
Very nice @G.Gibus! All of them are so nicely detailed with a ton of fantastic points to see, packed with interest. My favorite is the Iron Curtain arena, very fun!

Very nice @G.Gibus! All of them are so nicely detailed with a ton of fantastic points to see, packed with interest. My favorite is the Iron Curtain arena, very fun!
Thank you for your appreciation of my work! I'm glad you liked my buildings. I like the arena too. But maybe I will change the effect of lightning. So I will be glad to see you among the comments. I have a lot of interesting ideas and maybe you will like them too.

Very nice! So many gems in here. I especially like the choppers and the floating island, the last being absolutely magnificent, straight out of a fairy tale.

What do you think about a redesign of the St. Basil's Cathedral?
St. Basil's Cathedral 2.0

•Redesign tower structure and added more details.
•Added interior design of the Central tower.
•Redesign Four-barrel howitzers.
•Lenin and his mausoleum were expelled from the Cathedral. Now I am an enemy of the people and I was sent to a labor camp... to build it. Because it hasn't been built yet.(Help me)
mf0xOzc.png
NztNU6k.png
6ENR0jg.png

Last edited:
seeing your builds i realize how much i can still improve,although i dont like your palette your detail work is just perfect.
continue on this way!

wow. I cannot say which one is my favorite. I guess all of them are my favorites. I espcially love Katusha's front statue. I want to be able to do such good things.

seeing your builds i realize how much i can still improve,although i dont like your palette your detail work is just perfect.
continue on this way!
Thank you! But I did not understand what kind of palette you did not like. And I don't mind discussing it with you.

Back
Top Bottom