Share This Page

Unit One

Staff Member Moderator

My new phone case makes me so happy. [​IMG] Aug 18, 2015

Unit One was last seen:
May 19, 2019 at 8:11 PM
    1. spectrum1605
      spectrum1605
      Hi! Newbie here....Im having trouble changing my name and changing my avatar too..can anyone help me?
      1. Defure
        Defure
        May 9, 2019
        Unit One and Aurora3500 like this.
      2. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        A simpler way to change your pfp is to go to your own profile and click on the big picture (currently just the male icon)
        A link to your profile: spectrum1605
        May 9, 2019
        Unit One likes this.
      3. Unit One
        Unit One
        Ditto to what Defure and Worfer said. :)
        May 10, 2019
    2. King Victor
      King Victor
      What's your favorite game besides Terraria? (If Terraria isn't your favorite game, then I'm calling the moderators on your for treachery.)
      1. Super Shides
        Super Shides
        But He IS The Moderators
        Apr 16, 2019
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        Probably the original Legend of Zelda.
        Apr 17, 2019
        King Victor likes this.
    3. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
      Meta Knight_but_Terraria
      Why haven't you updated your status in four years? Does being a moderator require your final status before becoming one to never change?
      1. neoselket
        neoselket
        He's just really proud of his phone case.
        Apr 9, 2019
        ppowersteef likes this.
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        No, we don’t have to keep our status the same. But my phone case status is perfect, and I can’t improve on perfection, so why would I ever update it.
        Apr 9, 2019
      3. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
        Meta Knight_but_Terraria
        I don't know. Maybe you could grab a real NES controller and take a picture, make the text the same, and see how many people would think it was the same.
        Apr 9, 2019
        AboutRainbow and neoselket like this.
    4. King Victor
      King Victor
      Random question, do you get paid to be a moderator?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        I get paid in the blood and screams of spambots I ban.
        Apr 5, 2019
      3. Matsu
        Matsu
        They keep saying they'll pay me to go away, but I keep sneaking back in.
        Apr 5, 2019
      4. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        Don't get paid money, but I get the gift of having a home on the Internet. Where I feel safe and help others feel safe as well. While helping when I can.
        Apr 5, 2019
    5. Doombot9
      Doombot9
      I have a question, and I don’t know if you know pipeworks or the terraria dev team directly, or are part of them, but I want to know why ocram isn’t for console (new-gen). I have him(I play on ps vita) and I believe everyone should be able to try and fight him
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Apr 5, 2019
    6. Grimechtheultimate
      Grimechtheultimate
      I need help with something. A couple years back I made a mod for terraria called MoStoof (i'm not sure if you remember it or not) and I wanted to update the forum post as I am actively working on it again but I can't edit my post and I think it's has to do with it's age and I'm not sure how I should be approaching this. Hope to hear from you soon.
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        At the bottom of each post, you’ll see an Edit link. Click on that, then you’ll be able to make changes to your post, and save it. :)
        Mar 20, 2019
      3. Grimechtheultimate
        Grimechtheultimate
        I would like to thank you vary much for your help and I wish you a good day. :)
        Mar 21, 2019
      4. Unit One
        Unit One
        :) No problem, happy to help.
        Mar 21, 2019
    7. Lord Ecramox the Almighty
      Lord Ecramox the Almighty
      I know i'm not gonna become one, but how does one become a moderator? Just curious.
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Mar 4, 2019
    8. Sir AFK
      Sir AFK
      I really like how dedicated your love to your phonecase. You didn't even change it for years because of your respect to your phone case.
      1. Unit One likes this.
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        It's true, I do love my phone case even to this day.
        Jan 17, 2019
    9. Sockmonkey367
      Sockmonkey367
      Cause i dont want 2 start a conversation... How do i change the name of my thread, and if i cant, can u?
      1. Matsu
        Matsu
        Report the first post in the thread and indicate what you would like the name changed to.
        Jan 15, 2019
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        After a certain amount of time, the member is not able to change their title anymore. But the staff can do it for you.

The best way is to use the Report button on the first post, then let us know what you want the new title to be. This way your report can be seen by all the staff and can be taken care of faster than waiting on a particular mod.
        Jan 15, 2019
    10. Sockmonkey367
      Sockmonkey367
      soooooo. I discovered that Loki has a human profile picture instead of a skeleton. Is yours an owl or secretly a skeleton? xD
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        An owl over an owl skeleton.
        Jan 11, 2019
    11. Doppelsöldner
      Doppelsöldner
      Thank you for discussing about Hod3443's PsVita multiplay problem with me. It was an honour to talk to a moderator :)
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Always happy to hear other members’ views on possible solutions, thanks Hans.
        Jan 3, 2019
      2. Doppelsöldner
        Doppelsöldner
        No problem, Unit One ;)
        Jan 3, 2019
    12. yankee
      yankee
      how can i start a thread
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        First do a search to see if a thread for your topic already exists. If it does, make a new post in that thread.

If there isn’t an existing thread for the topic yet, go to the appropriate section of the forums where the topic belongs, then click Post New Thread. Here’s more info: Community User Guide: Creating & Posting in Public Threads
        Dec 26, 2018
    13. Super Shides
      Super Shides
      Hey Unit One, I Keep Getting A Strange Message When I Try To Upload Images To A Post, "You Do Not Have Permission To View This Page Or Perform This Action" I Know I Don't Have Any Warnings That Would Cause That Message To Appear. Is There Any Other Causes Of That Message Appearing?
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        The forum is having a technical issue and no one is able to upload any files or images right now. It’s being looked into.

Two workarounds:
        #1 - For an image, copy the image and paste it directly into a post. This forces the forum to upload it.
        #2 - For files or images, upload them to an external site (like imgur), then link to it or embed it into your post.
        Dec 23, 2018
      2. Super Shides
        Super Shides
        Thanks Man
        Dec 23, 2018
    14. Purple Cat King
      Purple Cat King
      Deer @Unit One I have been invited to a party so im going to oblivion to visit a deadric prince of Madness who is my friend. I'm can only bring three friends along with me. There will be cheese balls and unlimited what ever drink you wish. Would you like to come. If yes I will invite you to a pm ok?
      1. Super Shides likes this.
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        Of course, but only if it’s okay if I never show up and don’t speak. Oh, and there must be Perrier there.
        Dec 20, 2018
      3. Purple Cat King
        Purple Cat King
        Ok how about you don't come and I bring back some "Perrier" for you (as long as it's a drink) ok?
        Dec 20, 2018
    15. LuminiumMan
      LuminiumMan
      Is there a place where I can get the stardust dragon source code and AI? I'm trying to make a custom EOW summon weapon that acts like it.
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        I’ve never used ILSpy but I hear it can help out modders. I wouldn’t be qualified, nor would it be my place, to comment on whether the existence of the github link is an issue or not. However, it is my place to let you know it cannot be linked here. :)
        Dec 16, 2018
      3. ThePally
        ThePally
        Is it an issue to say "easy to google"?
        Dec 16, 2018
      4. Unit One
        Unit One
        Nope, that’s fine to do. :)
        Dec 16, 2018
    16. MBraderz
      MBraderz
      Hi unit, thanks for moving that thread re: KB/M support, wasn't sure wether to necro that original thread or not hence the new thread, cheers again :)
      1. Unit One and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        No problem at all. We dont mind necros here as long as it’s adding relevant content to the topic.
        Nov 12, 2018
    17. Sockmonkey367
      Sockmonkey367
      Why am i NOT following you? ehhhh im following u now.
    18. Purple Cat King
      Purple Cat King
      BTW how did you become a moderator?
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Oct 31, 2018
    19. Purple Cat King
      Purple Cat King
      Hey I'm sorry about what I said earlier
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        It’s all good Boomlord.
        Oct 28, 2018
      2. Purple Cat King
        Purple Cat King
        BTW you can call me bomb shells if you want. It sounds a lot less stupid.
        Oct 31, 2018
    20. Purple Cat King
      Purple Cat King
      I love your phone case
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Me too. :)
        Oct 26, 2018