tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey! While working on Shop Expander I discovered a little bug in Fargo's Mutant Mod. This error occurs when opening the mutant's hardmode shop with Elements Awoken enabled:
Code:
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'ElementsAwoken.MyWorld.downedAncientDragon'.
   at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.get_ElementsDownedDragon()
   at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.SetupShop(Chest shop, Int32& nextSlot)
   at ShopExpander.Patches.SetupShopPatch.Prefix(Int32 type, Chest shop)
I've checked, and it looks like "downedAncientDragon" is indeed missing in the latest version of EA. They probably renamed it or something.
The Eye and Dragon boss are now the same boss, so they indeed likely changed the name or just use the Eye's downed variable now.

Btw, my suggestion to rework that shop is kinda being more and more needed, it's getting to the point there's so many bosses that the summons almost don't fit in the mutant's shop anymore.

I don't know if it has been reported yet, but currently Fargo's Soul Mod is causing issues with Do it with a copper shortsword! I don't know what's causing the problem, it used to work just fine before the mod split. And when I was disabling and enabling mods to check what was the cause, it ended up being the one. I also don't know if this is where you're supposed to ask, apologies if it isn't. Can this be fixed? I really like both mods even if the copper shortsword one is a tad silly, I'd really appreciate the help.
what is the issue exactly

Ah, I didn't explain the actual issue, I'm sorry.

Do it with a copper shortsword!
is a small mod that only increases the size of the sprite and damage of the copper shortsword you start with. While the effects remain mostly the same, it does not grow in size. When I disabled Fargo's Soul Mod the size was properly displayed, it might be something to do with the sprite not being detected properly? Or the sprite being overwritten somehow? I'm not sure what does it, but I know that something the soul mod does stops it from growing. It's probably the sprite being overwritten somehow, Terraria Overhaul has a similar problem for example. It used to work with the mutant mod when it and the soul mod were not separate, so it's something that has change since it split.

Is this something that can be fixed from your side or does the developer of the copper shortsword mod have to add compatibility himself?

Hey, so... Me and my buddy just used "The Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors" and it kinda broke our map. Like the minimap and the in game map were completely deleted.
Is that intended, or is the item just broken...?

is a small mod that only increases the size of the sprite and damage of the copper shortsword you start with. While the effects remain mostly the same, it does not grow in size. When I disabled Fargo's Soul Mod the size was properly displayed, it might be something to do with the sprite not being detected properly? Or the sprite being overwritten somehow? I'm not sure what does it, but I know that something the soul mod does stops it from growing. It's probably the sprite being overwritten somehow, Terraria Overhaul has a similar problem for example. It used to work with the mutant mod when it and the soul mod were not separate, so it's something that has change since it split.

Is this something that can be fixed from your side or does the developer of the copper shortsword mod have to add compatibility himself?

Sounds like an issue with the tungsten enchantment. I've noticed the tungsten enchantment also deletes my modifiers sometimes.

hello, I found that when I play with fargo's soul mod, the explosive throwing weapons ,such as grenades and beenades , even boobs and dynamites will not explode when a character around it( the character will be hurt but blocks will not be damaged).
Also, such as Jester's Arrow, space gun and water bolt, they will penetrate characters when I didn't add fargo's soul mod. But when I add it, these weapons won't penetrate characters. I don't know if this is a bug. please tell me, thank you.
ps: I am a raw hand in the fargo's mod, but I feel this mod is very in

GOOD DAY
Im new here in this forums but i've been using this mod for more than a year already along with calamity
and one thing i noticed in this new update is that mutant sells the soul of eternity, is this normal?
and please if possible remove it cause it defies the purpose of being a massive craftable item if it can be bought
it appeared in mutant's post moonlord shop after i killed supreme calamitas
and i killed devourer of gods, yharon, poltergeist, and even supreme but their summoning item wont appear on mutant's shop is it a bug or something is missing
i created a new map actually and killed every possible boss in order even the events but something is off with mutant's shop especially on post moonlord shop
its kinda bugging me that he wont sell the top bosses summoning items but instead sells the soul of eternity (is this a bug or done on purpose?)
and also

COMPAINTS:
1) can you please set all toggles off as default it kinda lags my PCwhen i get it for my new character since everything is ON and it just going on a rampage on my screen

2) can you please add toggle to turn off the stacking damage, im fine with its damage but it has a damage that stacks up to 200,000 times until you get hit
this caused me to keep using yharon boss to hit me since he's the only one capable of damaging me without killing me instantly to reset that humongous damage
my copper shortsword have damage over 10K i even showed it to my friends and they thought it was a bug, this also ruins my fun when i want to use rapid firing weapons when even the weakest weapon have damage over 10K -- {instead of stacking damage why not just stack life steal without increasing the damage}

3) for some reason i turned off all the toggles there are falling brimstones that fall occasionally from me without even doing anything( this is a calamity mod effect please look into it cause it instantly killed everything it touches because of the stacking damage and i cant hide when i m playing pvp since they can see the brimstones falling they instantly know im there

4) also there is a massive area around the player that will drain HP like hell it will instantly kill any non boss who comes near me please add toggle if possible (this is from the calamity im sure maybe from the demonshade)

5) there is a bug i found, whenever i turn off my mount my character instantly uses the wall-phase from the soul of void for a second making my character pass any wall when im dismounting, also it lags my PC cause its been rapidly casted like machinegun

6) last and the most important please dont sell the soul of eternity on mutant even after killing supreme calamitas or something(this is my compain above)
this ruins the fun of it being a hard to craft item and the power it holds is really worth the hard work please dont make it sell-able it kinda ruins its crafting if it can be bought after killing the last boss or some sort of conditions even if its sold only to those players with the eternity it stills ruins the fun if crafting it again if it just can be bought

SUGGESTION:
can you make a new NPC for ores that sell all premoodlord ores and the luminite too after killing moonlord ( please dont extend beyond moonlord when it comes to ores it will ruin other mod's if the hard to obtain ores are just sold like bread

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND USE THIS MOD
I KNOW I HAVE LOT OF COMPLAINTS AND STUFF RIGHT NOW SO YOU DONT NEED TO LOOK INTO ALL OF THEM IM JUST POINTING IT OUT

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK

How can i craft this?
I have been farming dungeon guardians for this, and celestial's particles, but now i dont know how to craft it, or its suposed to be incraftable...?

20190418001958-1-2019123.jpg

How can i craft this?
I have been farming dungeon guardians for this, and celestial's particles, but now i dont know how to craft it, or its suposed to be incraftable...?

20190418001958-1-2019123.jpg
GOOD DAY
TRY PUTTING THOSE GUARDIAN BONE KEY ON GUIDE'S RECEPIE MANUAL AND SEE IF ITS THERE

The Eye and Dragon boss are now the same boss, so they indeed likely changed the name or just use the Eye's downed variable now.

Btw, my suggestion to rework that shop is kinda being more and more needed, it's getting to the point there's so many bosses that the summons almost don't fit in the mutant's shop anymore.
I will be adding/fixing all missing EA summons soon

I think I know why and fix next update
hello, I found that when I play with fargo's soul mod, the explosive throwing weapons ,such as grenades and beenades , even boobs and dynamites will not explode when a character around it( the character will be hurt but blocks will not be damaged).
Also, such as Jester's Arrow, space gun and water bolt, they will penetrate characters when I didn't add fargo's soul mod. But when I add it, these weapons won't penetrate characters. I don't know if this is a bug. please tell me, thank you.
ps: I am a raw hand in the fargo's mod, but I feel this mod is very in
well these are very strange bugs.. I have never experienced them and I’m doing a playthrough right now having used most of those items. So I guess it might be some random mod conflict
Would it be possible to add a setting or alternate version or something that allows you to disable the pets that come with the enchantments?
vanity toggles all pets and there’s a menu to toggle individual ones, look in controls to set a hotkey

GOOD DAY
Im new here in this forums but i've been using this mod for more than a year already along with calamity
and one thing i noticed in this new update is that mutant sells the soul of eternity, is this normal?
and please if possible remove it cause it defies the purpose of being a massive craftable item if it can be bought
it appeared in mutant's post moonlord shop after i killed supreme calamitas
and i killed devourer of gods, yharon, poltergeist, and even supreme but their summoning item wont appear on mutant's shop is it a bug or something is missing
i created a new map actually and killed every possible boss in order even the events but something is off with mutant's shop especially on post moonlord shop
its kinda bugging me that he wont sell the top bosses summoning items but instead sells the soul of eternity (is this a bug or done on purpose?)
and also

COMPAINTS:
1) can you please set all toggles off as default it kinda lags my PCwhen i get it for my new character since everything is ON and it just going on a rampage on my screen

2) can you please add toggle to turn off the stacking damage, im fine with its damage but it has a damage that stacks up to 200,000 times until you get hit
this caused me to keep using yharon boss to hit me since he's the only one capable of damaging me without killing me instantly to reset that humongous damage
my copper shortsword have damage over 10K i even showed it to my friends and they thought it was a bug, this also ruins my fun when i want to use rapid firing weapons when even the weakest weapon have damage over 10K -- {instead of stacking damage why not just stack life steal without increasing the damage}

3) for some reason i turned off all the toggles there are falling brimstones that fall occasionally from me without even doing anything( this is a calamity mod effect please look into it cause it instantly killed everything it touches because of the stacking damage and i cant hide when i m playing pvp since they can see the brimstones falling they instantly know im there

4) also there is a massive area around the player that will drain HP like hell it will instantly kill any non boss who comes near me please add toggle if possible (this is from the calamity im sure maybe from the demonshade)

5) there is a bug i found, whenever i turn off my mount my character instantly uses the wall-phase from the soul of void for a second making my character pass any wall when im dismounting, also it lags my PC cause its been rapidly casted like machinegun

6) last and the most important please dont sell the soul of eternity on mutant even after killing supreme calamitas or something(this is my compain above)
this ruins the fun of it being a hard to craft item and the power it holds is really worth the hard work please dont make it sell-able it kinda ruins its crafting if it can be bought after killing the last boss or some sort of conditions even if its sold only to those players with the eternity it stills ruins the fun if crafting it again if it just can be bought

SUGGESTION:
can you make a new NPC for ores that sell all premoodlord ores and the luminite too after killing moonlord ( please dont extend beyond moonlord when it comes to ores it will ruin other mod's if the hard to obtain ores are just sold like bread

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND USE THIS MOD
I KNOW I HAVE LOT OF COMPLAINTS AND STUFF RIGHT NOW SO YOU DONT NEED TO LOOK INTO ALL OF THEM IM JUST POINTING IT OUT

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK
Thanks for the feedback and support! yes the mutant is supposed to sells Soul of Eternity but it’s supposed to only be after you already have made one basically for multiplayer so everyone can have one.it may be bugged though.

I will definitely add in more calamity toggles and one for the stacking damage.

I won’t make toggles off my default, I just don’t think that would make ad much sense, plus they save now so it really should not be an issue

Thanks for the feedback and support! yes the mutant is supposed to sells Soul of Eternity but it’s supposed to only be after you already have made one basically for multiplayer so everyone can have one.it may be bugged though.

I will definitely add in more calamity toggles and one for the stacking damage.

I won’t make toggles off my default, I just don’t think that would make ad much sense, plus they save now so it really should not be an issue

does the mutant sell it if you use different character but not have the eternity(single player on the same map)? or he only sell it to the one with eternity?

and thank you for considering the toggle on the damage its kinda not needed when im on normal especially the damaging aura
these things are kinda irritating when im juggernaut pvp with my friends because not all of them have eternity but have universe and dimension the aura instantly kills any of us when close by we have no choice but to keep using weapons with extreme range
i really love playing pvp with rules like no ranged weapons, no weapons with damage beyond 100
and the stacking damage and damage aura ruins it mostly so i just unequipped the eternity and made another set of souls to remove the obstacle
THANK YOU FOR THE CONSIDERATION AND I UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT TURNING ALL TOGGLES OFF AS DEFAULT IS NOT REALLY USEFULL SINCE IT SAVES NOW EACH CHARACTER

but just asking
why is my character almost invincible?
i tried fighting yharon many times and he barely damages me like 10 damage
if i add up all my defense its like 80% DR and 300 armor
but yharon's damage is 2000+ in death mode thus giving him 100+ damage at least
and most of the time i dont take damage even if i deliberately charge into an enemy ramming attack(yharon)
is this a bug or just a feature of the eternity?

SUGESTIONS:
1) is it okay if mutant only sell eternity to players characters who already obtained it or only when a character with eternity is on the map
2) also about mutant not selling the top bosses of calamity please fixt it(DoG, Yharon, Supreme Calamitas)
3) can you also make a complete set of eternity? like weapon, armor, mount of and with the same recepie as the soul itself to make it hard lol
4) this just an idea but can you make a biom bomb? like crimson bomb will produce the crimson caverns or the jungle bomb will create a smaller jungle turning the explosion point as the center top of the biom? this just an idea that popped in my mind so dont mind it too much

So I am still curious as to if this item is broken or if it is meant to auto delete the in game map... Have worked hard as :red: trying to refill the now overly glitched and broken map.

upload_2019-4-18_21-33-59.png
upload_2019-4-18_21-35-14.png

First I want to thank you for making and maintaining this amazing mod.

I'm having a slight issue though. I can't tell if it's due to different mods not working well together or if it's exclusive to this one.
Anyway, I was going through and making a few of the Thorium-based combined souls, specifically Midgard, Svartalfheim and Helheim. The issue I'm having is that something seems to be ticking my health down a few points every second. The amount seems to be dependent on the number of these souls I have equipped. So with two equipped my health regen can just about keep up with the health being removed every second, but if I equip all three the amount of health lost every second exceeds what my regen can keep up with, so I can only keep all three equipped while I'm doing boss fights where I'm gaining health from other sources.

Makes no difference if I have anything else equipped or only those souls.

Some strange peculiarities with this effect is that if I unequip all souls the health loss stops, but if I reequip them it doesn't immediately start again, only once I start moving around and my max health goes up does my health start to tick down again.
The health loss also isn't registering as damage (no red damage numbers).

On a different item note, I am unsure of how or why but it would seem the Chlorophyte Enchantment is causing some strange glitches to happen. Notably, while it is equipped in a Cheat Sheet extra accessory slot, it causes an odd bug after taking damage that makes no attacks or actions work. No grappling hook, no weapon attack, no mining, even minions stop attacking. It also causes some pretty severe server lag when I am hosting a game for me and 1 friend. Changed it into a normal accessory slot and the first one stopped happening, but the lag still happens. When I remove and re-equip it, it clears the lag up instantly.
I am unsure what it is persistently trying to do, but it might be causing some type of background error pileup that is causing a severe strain on the game in general. It is just much less noticeable on a single player world.

Hey, I see thorium has finally updated after a long time. Are there any plans to incorporate the new items in the souls? Also, regarding weapon size issues, I've also noticed the problem occurring in querty's random content where the sword enlarger item does nothing when your fargo's souls mod is enabled.

Found a bug, the eater of worlds summon dosent increase in damage no matter how many you summon, my shows 20 damage and i summoned it 26 time for 104 segments of it but it still only hits for 20.

Back
Top Bottom