tModLoader Fargo's Mods

HELLO FARGO
THE SPLITTING RANGED BULLETS HAVE NO TOGGLE PLEASE ADD TOGGLE
THE ADAMANTITE SPLITTING IS OFF BUT THE AMMO SPLITS ON THE TRAVEL

I KNOW MY REQUESTS ARE SOMETIMES HARD AND UNREASONABLE BUT IF YOU CAN PLEASE ADD TOGGLE FOR THE DAMAGING AURA AROUND THE PLAYER, AND TOGGLE FOR THE FALLING BRIMSTONES IF POSSIBLE (BOTH OF THESE ARE CALAMITY EFFECTS) BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY TOGGLE FOR THE DAMAGE/ARMOR STACKING (THIS IS JUST BASICALLY CHEAT AND MAKES THE GAME LESS FUN UNLESS YOU WANT TO QUICKLY BOSS RUSH A MAP) some bosses in calamity is bugged with it since many bosses in calamity is built not to be insta-killed they wont drop the items if they die in 1 swing

ALSO THE MUTANT SELLING THE SOUL IS KINDA UNNECESSARY SINCE YOU STILL NEED TO GET 1 PLAYER TO FARM IT UP TO HAVE MUTANT SELL IT
AND IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHARACTER TO HAVE IT FARMING IT AGAIN IS WHAT MAKES IT FUN
AND PEOPLE WHO DONT FARM FOR IT DONT EVEN DESERVE TO HOLD IT ANYWAYS SINCE ITS THE MOST POWERFULL ITEM IN THE GAME

HELLO FARGO

I KNOW MY REQUESTS ARE SOMETIMES HARD AND UNREASONABLE BUT IF YOU CAN PLEASE ADD TOGGLE FOR THE DAMAGING AURA AROUND THE PLAYER, AND TOGGLE FOR THE FALLING BRIMSTONES IF POSSIBLE (BOTH OF THESE ARE CALAMITY EFFECTS) BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY TOGGLE FOR THE DAMAGE/ARMOR STACKING (THIS IS JUST BASICALLY CHEAT AND MAKES THE GAME LESS FUN UNLESS YOU WANT TO QUICKLY BOSS RUSH A MAP) some bosses in calamity is bugged with it since many bosses in calamity is built not to be insta-killed they wont drop the items if they die in 1 swing

ALSO THE MUTANT SELLING THE SOUL IS KINDA UNNECESSARY SINCE YOU STILL NEED TO GET 1 PLAYER TO FARM IT UP TO HAVE MUTANT SELL IT
AND IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHARACTER TO HAVE IT FARMING IT AGAIN IS WHAT MAKES IT FUN
AND PEOPLE WHO DONT FARM FOR IT DONT EVEN DESERVE TO HOLD IT ANYWAYS SINCE ITS THE MOST POWERFULL ITEM IN THE GAME

agreed the only time i use cheat sheet to obtain it is in test files that i delete as soon as the test im using that file for is complete when i am ready to start my actual file cheat sheet will be nothing more than the 20 extra minion slots cause as much of a pain in the butt crafting the soul of eternity will be i wanna earn my godly power which is y i tend to ignore mods that the only cost for godly power is a few dirt or wood at a work bench cause that really is not earning it the 1 exception i will make to this is the overpowered stuff mod's op coin gun and thats because it adds coins instead of using them so it is a way for me to garantee that i can afford any item i need to buy whenever i need to buy it i will not however be using any of the other content of that mod

Was actually getting close to just being able to naturally build up into The Soul of Eternity. I may have Cheat Sheet, but I also want to actually play the game and build up to it. It lets me experience the various things added in.
Mainly just hope it can be tweaked a bit to be less buggy, especially when in Multiplayer XD
It causes a grand majority more bugs in multiplayer (not just the Soul of Eternity, but a good chunk of items added by both mods oddly enough. Like the boss spawners either sometimes not working or spawning multiple of the same boss even though it was only used once or in a stack of 1)

Hey, Fargo, any chance the Mutant can get updated with Thorium and Abaddon (new Sacred Tools). The Lunatic Cultist summoner summons the non Thorium version which gives a different loot bag that doesn't have anything in it, and the new Abaddon stuff has a list of new bosses.

agreed the only time i use cheat sheet to obtain it is in test files that i delete as soon as the test im using that file for is complete when i am ready to start my actual file cheat sheet will be nothing more than the 20 extra minion slots cause as much of a pain in the butt crafting the soul of eternity will be i wanna earn my godly power which is y i tend to ignore mods that the only cost for godly power is a few dirt or wood at a work bench cause that really is not earning it the 1 exception i will make to this is the overpowered stuff mod's op coin gun and thats because it adds coins instead of using them so it is a way for me to garantee that i can afford any item i need to buy whenever i need to buy it i will not however be using any of the other content of that mod
i have cheatsheet and hero's mod here but its been deactivated for like 2 years almost im gonna update it soon cause im planning to make a hungergames on terraria and im gonna need blocks fast to make it but i cant for now because im waiting for someone to make a mod that can spawn an entire biom like a biom bomb where you throw a crimson biombomb and boom spawns an entire crimson caverns using the explosion site as the opening of the cave
i need something like those to make a hunger games more fun rather than just standard battle royale
the type of hungergames i want to make is permanent night(to limit the vision) and expert,hardmode,revengance-mode,deathmode
and of corse every player must be hardcore
mapsize is large and i need to find a mod that can randomize the spawnpoint of each player
so im still far from making this come true concerning im too lazy to modify an entire map
and i want to join the fun too so i dont want to play with the advantage of knowing the shape of the entire damn map thats why i need a biom generator mod or any mod that can manipulate and create bioms

i have cheatsheet and hero's mod here but its been deactivated for like 2 years almost im gonna update it soon cause im planning to make a hungergames on terraria and im gonna need blocks fast to make it but i cant for now because im waiting for someone to make a mod that can spawn an entire biom like a biom bomb where you throw a crimson biombomb and boom spawns an entire crimson caverns using the explosion site as the opening of the cave
i need something like those to make a hunger games more fun rather than just standard battle royale
the type of hungergames i want to make is permanent night(to limit the vision) and expert,hardmode,revengance-mode,deathmode
and of corse every player must be hardcore
mapsize is large and i need to find a mod that can randomize the spawnpoint of each player
so im still far from making this come true concerning im too lazy to modify an entire map
and i want to join the fun too so i dont want to play with the advantage of knowing the shape of the entire damn map thats why i need a biom generator mod or any mod that can manipulate and create bioms
you realize you could just ask someone to make a map for you right?
The randomized spawn locations mod would be interesting, but realistically you would just need to see about asking someone to set up a world for you with whatever mods enabled then have them send the world file over. As for the permanent night and what not... I mean technically you would want to have a "judge" or "overseer" for a "Hunger Games" game type. Set that person up with the time manipulators and a full map view.

Unsure, but I was having these issues before the Thorium update. Like I know it is directly tied to some bug with Chlorophyte Enchantment and anything it upgrades into. Learned that just by randomly taking off and re-equipping the enchantments I had and it was always Chlorophyte, Force of Nature, Soul of Terraria.... Hell even Soul of Eternity would have odd bugs here and there, but it's got so many components it's hard to go through and figure out what specifically is broken and what causes these odd bugs.
I finally just said :red: it and went through deactivating everything in the soul menu while wearing Soul of Eternity, and various effects flat out wouldn't turn off after being turned off. Odd ones like the Orichalcum Fireballs and Adamantite Splitting still seems to happen even while subdued in the menu. Among other effects.
I have legit been trying to pin down just what causes the various issues that I come across. Like with wearing Soul of Terraria, if you have the Shellfish Minion effect active it for some reason caps max speed at 47. Don't see how a minion could affect move speed, but it did.

I could easily keep going on this, but I think this big brick of text is a bit more than enough... I will continue to try and pin down the specific effects that seem to cause the myriad of game breaking issues, but it's just a lot to do to test each individual affect and then test each component of every soul, force, enchantment, etc. Gods only know how oddly twisted the code gets from all this stuff :p
I will hopefully fix the chlorophyte whatever is happening soon. As for shellfish minion, no idea at all lol. And adamantite toggle not working is very strange and I suspect it’s actually the calamity split happening. Orichalcum also always works for me so I don’t even but I guess I’ll look.
HELLO FARGO

Basically all of these are already on the to do list from your last post lol. Also why so much caps
Was actually getting close to just being able to naturally build up into The Soul of Eternity. I may have Cheat Sheet, but I also want to actually play the game and build up to it. It lets me experience the various things added in.
Mainly just hope it can be tweaked a bit to be less buggy, especially when in Multiplayer XD
It causes a grand majority more bugs in multiplayer (not just the Soul of Eternity, but a good chunk of items added by both mods oddly enough. Like the boss spawners either sometimes not working or spawning multiple of the same boss even though it was only used once or in a stack of 1)
multiplayer is hell itself, fixes are slowly coming. Also the double summoning was fixed awhile ago unless it wasn’t actually and I would explode
Hey, Fargo, any chance the Mutant can get updated with Thorium and Abaddon (new Sacred Tools). The Lunatic Cultist summoner summons the non Thorium version which gives a different loot bag that doesn't have anything in it, and the new Abaddon stuff has a list of new bosses.
yes new boss support will be next update

I will hopefully fix the chlorophyte whatever is happening soon. As for shellfish minion, no idea at all lol. And adamantite toggle not working is very strange and I suspect it’s actually the calamity split happening. Orichalcum also always works for me so I don’t even but I guess I’ll look.

Basically all of these are already on the to do list from your last post lol. Also why so much caps

multiplayer is hell itself, fixes are slowly coming. Also the double summoning was fixed awhile ago unless it wasn’t actually and I would explode

Sorry about all the flood I have been doing, I tend to go through testing a lot of things all at once.
As for the Adamantite Split vs Calamity Split, I am unsure of how to test that to see if that's the cause, same with whatever is going on with the Orichalcum fireball thing.
I *think* I know what's possibly going on with the odd double summon... but it makes little sense. It seems to be related to if you use a boss spawner that is stacked. Was noticing it while doing Hive Mind stuff earlier in a new world. It would summon 2 Hive Minds when I used the stack of summoners, but it would summon 1 if I used a single summoner. There is also a possibility that it is glitching if you click/use it to many times rapidly. Possibly a server side lag or delay on it registering the use of an item, unsure.

Honestly I would be willing to do a short video or something to show how some of the things don't seem to deactivate, I just need a bit more info to try and pin what specifically is broken. That way it's not like whatever is going on with the Chlorophyte Enchant and I just can't figure out what causes the severe game breaking glitches...

TY

i almost forgot that i mention those on my previous post and TY for consideration
about the cap is that im on a dark room im only typing by my memory since i cant see the letters including the capslock that time and cant risk of pressing randomly lol
[doublepost=1556864891,1556864591][/doublepost]ty
you realize you could just ask someone to make a map for you right?
The randomized spawn locations mod would be interesting, but realistically you would just need to see about asking someone to set up a world for you with whatever mods enabled then have them send the world file over. As for the permanent night and what not... I mean technically you would want to have a "judge" or "overseer" for a "Hunger Games" game type. Set that person up with the time manipulators and a full map view.
TY for your reply but i can let someone make that map that easily
there aren't that many people here who plays terraria in my place so ill try asking my online friends but i fear that they will decline since i want the whole map modified ( from hell to space/sea to sea )
im already working on it manually and maybe about 3-5% complete LOL

this is only a very minor thing, but the platinum and bronze enchantments are crafted on a demon altar even though they are hardmode only. to be consistent with others, they should be made at a crystal ball.
to add onto that, plague lord and terrarium enchantments should be made an an ancient manipulator instead of a crystal ball, since one requires post-pillar materials and the other needs the ancient manipulator to make items.

Personally I think all the pre-hardmode stuff like copper/tin through gold/platinum should be a pre-hardmode thing. But I can understand how that would maybe make things to easy to early on. Kinda.

b
since im using the soul of dimensions, which soul toggle i should disable to make mobs spawn again? (2peaceful4me :p)
builder mode turn it off
basically builder mode activates the rapid block placements and other building bonuses and disables the spawn of monsters to avoid disturbance
[doublepost=1557306761,1557306640][/doublepost]s
Personally I think all the pre-hardmode stuff like copper/tin through gold/platinum should be a pre-hardmode thing. But I can understand how that would maybe make things to easy to early on. Kinda.
some of them are easy to get but in exchange they dont really give you much either so its kinda fair
in fact some of them are hard because of being the pictures as their recepie which is hard to get and is only based on chance

Nah, things like the Copper Enchant specifically are only hard because it literally can't be finished until hard mode just because of 1 item. This seems to be randomly true for other pre hard mode related enchants where you need a majority of stuff from pre hard mode, but then you need 1 or 2 items from mid to later hard mode or gods forbid something after moon lord.
The moon lord part is a bit more towards the souls and what not. Regardless, I can understand *why* some things tend to require some later stuff, because they can be rather over powered. But things like butterfly hunting and finding paintings can be a bit more annoying. Specifically butterflies. Because I remember spending 2 literal real life days trying to get the butterfly from the hives and just never got it to spawn. Between using the charm, the placed furniture thing, and even manipulating spawn rates of mobs with things like Cheat Sheet and Luiafk, never once got a Sweetwing Butterfly to spawn. Finally just said :red: it n used Cheat Sheet to give myself 1 for the Bee Enchant.

b

builder mode turn it off
basically builder mode activates the rapid block placements and other building bonuses and disables the spawn of monsters to avoid disturbance
[doublepost=1557306761,1557306640][/doublepost]s

some of them are easy to get but in exchange they dont really give you much either so its kinda fair
in fact some of them are hard because of being the pictures as their recepie which is hard to get and is only based on chance
thx m8

Nah, things like the Copper Enchant specifically are only hard because it literally can't be finished until hard mode just because of 1 item. This seems to be randomly true for other pre hard mode related enchants where you need a majority of stuff from pre hard mode, but then you need 1 or 2 items from mid to later hard mode or gods forbid something after moon lord.
The moon lord part is a bit more towards the souls and what not. Regardless, I can understand *why* some things tend to require some later stuff, because they can be rather over powered. But things like butterfly hunting and finding paintings can be a bit more annoying. Specifically butterflies. Because I remember spending 2 literal real life days trying to get the butterfly from the hives and just never got it to spawn. Between using the charm, the placed furniture thing, and even manipulating spawn rates of mobs with things like Cheat Sheet and Luiafk, never once got a Sweetwing Butterfly to spawn. Finally just said :red: it n used Cheat Sheet to give myself 1 for the Bee Enchant.
haha i understand ypu there bro about the painting and butterfly
but when i first installed fargo ive been collecting butterflies and other items to stock them and make a downloadable map with all items on then and have other players download it
only the vanilla items are completed tho calamity is far from over and fargo haha im like 60% for now
but i have stocked myself with decent amount of paintings and butterflies for sure so im thank full i had that idea back then because i would be stressing out myself on hunting this butterflies now if i dont have a stock lol i only use cheatsheet for building city maps tho when im making some items i enjoy hunting down the recepies myself in fact i once spend more than 1 week just to get 1 enchantment i forgot what it is tho sinceits a year ago already
anyway good luck on finishing the eternity with minimal use of cheatsheet/hero's mod

Don't even know what Hero's Mod is lol.
Honestly I try to keep use of Cheat Sheet to a minimum. But sometimes I just say :red: it with an item or 2 to save time. Because lazy.
Honestly I only really keep it around for the vacuum all items thing it has. Otherwise it is rarely used to spawn an item or npc. Occasionally I use the light and godmode if I feel like going into creative mode, but that is only a periodic standpoint.
So when it comes to the enchants and what not that require something like a butterfly? I almost always just default to spawning it in now. Just because some of the butterflies from Thorium are way to low on the RNG, and the RNGods love to laugh at me.

Yea I will actually move copper back to prehm next update and the wood enchantments will come so there will be many more options
[doublepost=1557407121,1557407060][/doublepost]
Also good news, thorium butterfly hell is removed soon

is there a place for bug reports? I'm having an issue with a corrupted save from the specter enchantment.
"Field not found: 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumPlayer.soulStorage'. at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.SpectreEnchant.Thorium(Player player) at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.SpectreEnchant.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual) at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual) at Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3) at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i) at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i) at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext) at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)"

Back
Top Bottom