Switch Pet Magic Lantern not appearing.

Rosterdam

Terrarian
I’ve tried turning the console off for a while and back on, restarting terraria, but my pet Magic Lantern still isn’t showing. (The one bought from the Skeleton Merchant.) lol I promise I’m not purposely looking for bugs...
I’ve submitted it on the Bug form. I unequipped dyes but no help. Anyone have the Magic lantern and it’s working? (Yes I’ve toggled visibility)

EDIT: I found a previous thread from a google search. I put the lantern in my hotbar and then used it, the lantern showed. Then I followed up with placing it in the proper pet slot.

Last edited:
I’ve tried turning the console off for a while and back on, restarting terraria, but my pet Magic Lantern still isn’t showing. (The one bought from the Skeleton Merchant.) lol I promise I’m not purposely looking for bugs...
I’ve submitted it on the Bug form. I unequipped dyes but no help. Anyone have the Magic lantern and it’s working? (Yes I’ve toggled visibility)

EDIT: I found a previous thread from a google search. I put the lantern in my hotbar and then used it, the lantern showed. Then I followed up with placing it in the proper pet slot.
Thanks for submitting the bug using the form (it's here for others stopping by and reading: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form) And glad you saw the workaround of using it in your hotbar for now.

Back
Top Bottom