Mobile the movement controls suck

I find the 1.3 update unfriendly for smaller phones. There are way too many buttons now, and they’re way to small. I feel as if the menu now seems extremely clutter. I know I mentioned this in another post, but I feel the crafting and item menus should be seperate, with bigger icons. Or we should at least have the option. I remember seeing an earlier build of 1.3 which had a better menu system, similar to 1.2 but cleaner. Is there plans on adding this menu option in 1.3?
Control customisation is confirmed for a future update - hopefully it is extensive enough to allow you to find something that works for you!

If you can’t move, you can’t play. If you can’t move, aim and fire simultaneously, you’re killed by butterflies. Broken game. Also, all the 30,000 items I had have been removed. Even Plug content vanishes if 30,000 items are in your inventory. A hacked game removes hacked content... hmmm
oh i can move and kill its just the fact that the double tap can be a pain in the side of which will not be said

Deleting the game. Too stupidly ridiculous and wholly unrealistic battles where you shoot once and get killed multiple times. You have 500 life and one shot from the new pillar things takes you out with 10,000 damage... :red: kiss thing that is not a game...

Deleting the game. Too stupidly ridiculous and wholly unrealistic battles where you shoot once and get killed multiple times. You have 500 life and one shot from the new pillar things takes you out with 10,000 damage... :red: kiss thing that is not a game...
People have been doing well and finding strategies for the lunar pillars since 2015, and the most any of the enemies do is 150 damage (unless you're on expert). I highly doubt they're "Stupid and unrealistic" when so many people have done well at them, you must not have gotten a weapon from, say, martian madness?

People have been doing well and finding strategies for the lunar pillars since 2015, and the most any of the enemies do is 150 damage (unless you're on expert). I highly doubt they're "Stupid and unrealistic" when so many people have done well at them, you must not have gotten a weapon from, say, martian madness?
lol and if this guy is gonna be a whiney mon then maybe he should just download a all items world eg builders workshop i did and the damage they deal isnt as great but u need to fight non stop or u die

Having the same issue with swipe jump control and right jump button. When the left stick is held in upper position jump button becomes inactive. Also if jump button is pressed left stick swipe jump doesn't work either.
Surprisingly both touch jump and double touch jump work without any issues, i can even press them and right jump simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom