Mobile Infuriating Bug

Thetalad

Terrarian
I’ve been playing the new 1.3 update for mobile since it came out, and I have loved every bit of it. Except for something that happened very recently. I logged on to find that all of my achievements were reset, with no clue as to why. I will now have to defeat every boss again, finish every event again, and collect every item again, and so on. This is just so frustrating. Please, please fix this, and if you can, help me get my achievements back.

I’ve been playing the new 1.3 update for mobile since it came out, and I have loved every bit of it. Except for something that happened very recently. I logged on to find that all of my achievements were reset, with no clue as to why. I will now have to defeat every boss again, finish every event again, and collect every item again, and so on. This is just so frustrating. Please, please fix this, and if you can, help me get my achievements back.
This happened to me also
Sorry to hear this @Thetalad and @Dragony. The achievements file is located in the Terraria folder on your device. Perhaps you accidentally moved or deleted the file? Or did you happen to install any third-party apps related to Terraria (all item world apps, multiplayer apps)? I haven’t seen any other reports of this happening, so if you can identify any possible cause that could help figure out a solution. Anything unique that happened right before you noticed the achievements reset?

Here’s more info on the achievements file. You can even make a backup of the file yourself so that if it ever happened again, you could restore your achievements.
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained

Sorry to hear this @Thetalad and @Dragony. The achievements file is located in the Terraria folder on your device. Perhaps you accidentally moved or deleted the file? Or did you happen to install any third-party apps related to Terraria (all item world apps, multiplayer apps)? I haven’t seen any other reports of this happening, so if you can identify any possible cause that could help figure out a solution. Anything unique that happened right before you noticed the achievements reset?

Here’s more info on the achievements file. You can even make a backup of the file yourself so that if it ever happened again, you could restore your achievements.
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained
Hello Unit One, apologies for the late reply. No, I haven’t downloaded any *apps*, but I have used mediafire to get an all items world. Maybe that’s the case. I’ll check my files and see if there is an issue

Hello Unit One, apologies for the late reply. No, I haven’t downloaded any *apps*, but I have used mediafire to get an all items world. Maybe that’s the case. I’ll check my files and see if there is an issue
Alright, I’ve checked my files and everything seems to be in shape. I really am clueless.

Back
Top Bottom