**REPORTED** [Mobile] Frost Moon crash and Cute Fishron bug

Your Terraria Device
Galaxy S10+
Mobile OS
Android 9
Hi there,

I've found 2 bugs recently as follows:

Frost Moon crash

After activating Frost Moon event, there was crash often around wave 7-10. Not sure whether this happened due to the event itself or multiple Spike Ball Traps used in the event. This crash is preventing the Frost Moon achievement in my case. Please let me know if you want me to test this with Pumpkin Moon.

Slow ascend rate when using Cute Fishron and Celestial Shell underwater

Not sure if this is intentional. When using Cute Fishron and Celestial Shell underwater, speed buff from Cute Fishron will activate normally in every direction except ascend (up). Ascend in that condition will cause character speed to be resetted and cause character to move slowly similar to without buff. Other directions are working perfectly including up left and up right

Hi there,

I've found 2 bugs recently as follows:

Frost Moon crash

After activating Frost Moon event, there was crash often around wave 7-10. Not sure whether this happened due to the event itself or multiple Spike Ball Traps used in the event. This crash is preventing the Frost Moon achievement in my case. Please let me know if you want me to test this with Pumpkin Moon.

Slow ascend rate when using Cute Fishron and Celestial Shell underwater

Not sure if this is intentional. When using Cute Fishron and Celestial Shell underwater, speed buff from Cute Fishron will activate normally in every direction except ascend (up). Ascend in that condition will cause character speed to be resetted and cause character to move slowly similar to without buff. Other directions are working perfectly including up left and up right
Hi there @EarlGreyPudding, thanks for sharing these.

Frost Moon
Does it crash every time? In the same spot? Are you on single player or multiplayer? And what size world? If you’d like, you can upload your world file and I can take a look. Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Celestial Shell and Shrimpy Truffle
This is a conflict while using the Legacy jump option. If you use other jump options it doesn’t happen, but I’ve passed it along. :)

Hi there @EarlGreyPudding, thanks for sharing these.

Frost Moon
Does it crash every time? In the same spot? Are you on single player or multiplayer? And what size world? If you’d like, you can upload your world file and I can take a look. Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Celestial Shell and Shrimpy Truffle
This is a conflict while using the Legacy jump option. If you use other jump options it doesn’t happen, but I’ve passed it along. :)

Dear Unit One,

Thank you very much for your response. I've attached my world file. Regarding your question, it didn't crash everytime but mostly when I pass wave 7-8. My world is tiny and I'm on a single player mode.

Thank you again for the clarification on Shrimpy truffle :)

Attachments

• Hard-1564331257.wld
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Dear Unit One,

Thank you very much for your response. I've attached my world file. Regarding your question, it didn't crash everytime but mostly when I pass wave 7-8. My world is tiny and I'm on a single player mode.

Thank you again for the clarification on Shrimpy truffle :)
Hi there, thanks for the world file. So far, I’ve done 4 Frost Moons and haven’t crashed. (I’m on an iPad Air 2 so not the worst, but not the greatest machine). I did 2 on your platforms to the left of spawn, and 2 on the platforms and spiky ball traps set up in the right ocean.

Have you tried changing your graphic settings to low within the settings? That can help with stability (it won’t help increase FPS). I did the Frost Moons using both high and low settings, but perhaps changing them to low just for the Moon can help.
1571234961899.png

Hi there, thanks for the world file. So far, I’ve done 4 Frost Moons and haven’t crashed. (I’m on an iPad Air 2 so not the worst, but not the greatest machine). I did 2 on your platforms to the left of spawn, and 2 on the platforms and spiky ball traps set up in the right ocean.

Have you tried changing your graphic settings to low within the settings? That can help with stability (it won’t help increase FPS). I did the Frost Moons using both high and low settings, but perhaps changing them to low just for the Moon can help.
View attachment 228561

Dear Unit One,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I've tried changing the graphic setting to low and the crash rate has been reduced from 75% to 25% so it's more manageable and I'm able to get the achievement. Thanks again for your help!

Back
Top Bottom