tModLoader Widgets

Changing the alpha of the widgets does nothing for me. I'd really like it if it worked though, that's pretty much the only reason preventing me from using the mod at this point. Also, since you said you were going to add the function to customize the sprites, it would be great if you could have a health bar similar to the one all NPC's have.

This is a problem for me too. If I change the alpha of any of them at all, it just jumps back to full. I also can't change the colour of any of them except for the background colour of the time cloak.
Weird, It's working for me, just tested. Did I fix the UI Scaling Issue?

Weird, It's working for me, just tested. Did I fix the UI Scaling Issue?
Not entirely sure, but there hasn't been a problem with moving anything with the normal UI scale so it's all good for me.
Edit: I might need to update the mod, I'll check it next time I play.

Welp, the update broke it again. Can't move any of the widgets (changing the UI scale doesn't fix it this time), and the position config menu looks like this:
16fffbe1c118632b74ca498f54b0287b.png

Welp, the update broke it again. Can't move any of the widgets (changing the UI scale doesn't fix it this time), and the position config menu looks like this:
View attachment 268577
Once again, It's working for me, I testet for hours with different UI Scales and Resolutions. the Config looking like this is intended. Maybe resetting or deleting the Configs will work.

I stumbled upon this bug (an error while loading the mod), I was already playing earlier this morning and I had no problem.
Code:
[12:25:53] [57/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Widgets
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: No JSON content found. Path '', line 1, position 239.
   en Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Populate(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   en Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.PopulateInternal(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   en Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.PopulateObject(String value, Object target, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.Config.ConfigManager.Load(ModConfig config)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.Config.ConfigManager.Add(ModConfig config)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadConfig()
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[12:25:53] [57/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Widgets

I stumbled upon this bug (an error while loading the mod), I was already playing earlier this morning and I had no problem.
Code:
[12:25:53] [57/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Widgets
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: No JSON content found. Path '', line 1, position 239.
   en Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Populate(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   en Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.PopulateInternal(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   en Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.PopulateObject(String value, Object target, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.Config.ConfigManager.Load(ModConfig config)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.Config.ConfigManager.Add(ModConfig config)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadConfig()
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[12:25:53] [57/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Widgets
Thank you for the Report. Does deleting the old Configs help?

How about a widget that shows defence and maybe a few other stats? It can get annoying when you have to open up your inventory to check stats.

Widget suggestions:
*Sentry Slots (they are stationary minions with their own slots)
*Damage Reduction Stat.
With the damege Reduction stat, can you make it so then there's a option to make it only show when your inventory is open, if you're going to inpatient this idea (Shadow5300, nice ideas, I really like them).

If anytime you can't move any of the widgets, go to the Widgets: Config and restore defaults. It should fix it, but you will have to reset any configs you changed.
That fixed it for me, thanks. The update also fixed the positions config menu so now it all works properly.

Ok so here is something constructive, keep in mind this was an older version so it might be fixed:
This mod seems to have trouble working online at times, nothing super big, but still, such as the bars being in weird places for clients
uh, I don't remember what the rest of the others were saying, but something about issues like that

*ok fine maybe not super duper helpful but I tried I'm sorry*
PS: I was reading older pages of the mod whoops

I have a big problem and I don't know how to solve it.

I installed this mod to try it out, but I couldn't move some things, so I deleted it. Now I can't see my vanilla HP/Mana or Breath bars, even if I'm taking damage, unless I open inventory. How can I get back my vanilla UI?

edit: So turns out just installing Widgets once broke something in Unleveled mod, disappearing all my vanilla info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom