tModLoader Widgets

There is also an option to hide the vanilla health and man abars at the bottom of the mod's config menu...

Is it possible to allow customizable transparency for widgets themselves, and not just the colored part of the bar? It would be fantastic to stick some things like the flight time or a mana bar near my character and have the entire thing be almost completely transparent so it doesn't block so much of the world.

Is it possible to allow customizable transparency for widgets themselves, and not just the colored part of the bar? It would be fantastic to stick some things like the flight time or a mana bar near my character and have the entire thing be almost completely transparent so it doesn't block so much of the world.
I plan to completely rework the mod soon. I'll see if i can include that.

Is it possible that there could be a widget that points to a Rare Lifeform relative to your character, like a compass arrow thing? I think that would be the most helpful thing in existence, honestly. Losing out of finding a Bound Goblin because they're off-screen is the worst feeling, you know?

Is it possible that there could be a widget that points to a Rare Lifeform relative to your character, like a compass arrow thing? I think that would be the most helpful thing in existence, honestly. Losing out of finding a Bound Goblin because they're off-screen is the worst feeling, you know?
I remember when you first requested that widget. I'm sorry i never got around to implementing it. I'll make sure to include it in the upcoming rework!

Oh, I apologize for being buggy. I'd completely forgotten about it, and I'm amazed that you've remembered more than I ever did. I suppose I should remark that we all naturally seek the greatest potential in inspiration and ability when seeking improvement in our lives. I'm not surprised I've landed here many times. :p

Oh, I apologize for being buggy. I'd completely forgotten about it, and I'm amazed that you've remembered more than I ever did. I suppose I should remark that we all naturally seek the greatest potential in inspiration and ability when seeking improvement in our lives. I'm not surprised I've landed here many times. :p
That's probably the nicest thing someone has ever said to me... Thank you, that means a lot to me.

20220328192223_1.jpg

Hello, how to remove the annoying green garbage, if you exit the editing mode, then it remains

I remember when you first requested that widget. I'm sorry i never got around to implementing it. I'll make sure to include it in the upcoming rework!
I'm not sure if you've known, but AlchemistNPC Lite at least applied this already. They call it "Lifeform Analyzer laser pointing". You can specify even the pointer range and list lifeforms you want excluded from the pointer. Such might be why there hasn't been much demand for such a feature.

I'm not sure if you've known, but AlchemistNPC Lite at least applied this already. They call it "Lifeform Analyzer laser pointing". You can specify even the pointer range and list lifeforms you want excluded from the pointer. Such might be why there hasn't been much demand for such a feature.
I didn't know that. Then I'll have to reconsider if it's worth the effort.

Ah yes, yes it does. I just tried it out, and it works great. In tModLoader 1.4, I downloaded the "AlchemistNPC Lite" Mod, and gave myself a Rare Lifeform Analyzer, and spawned a gold worm, and a little gray arrow thing pointed right to it. Very nice. That's all I needed to do to get it to work.

Cool. I always use this mod when playing tModloader 1.3. Usually all of bars are over my character's head, so I don't need to see quite far upper-right corner. Lol.
Can't wait more. Thanks, Graumen.

hows work going on porting it? i always use this very helpful mod whenever i play in 1.3 and i have to congratulate you on doing such an amazing job with the original

Back
Top Bottom