Mobile How much RAM does Terraria need for hosting a server on a phone/tablet?

IveBeenAlone

Terrarian
First off, apologies if someone else has already asked, I couldn't find anything with helpful answers.

Does anyone know how much RAM someone's device needs to host a server? I might be wrong, but I would think 2 GB of RAM would be enough for a mobile game, but going by what I have read on multiple websites, its not enough. I feel like I've searched everywhere to attempt to find specifications but I can't find anything.

Thanks for any help in advanced,
IBA.

2gb is a lot for a mobile device, I think you should try it and see what happens and if it doesn't work, you can crossplay with PC who can host the server (if you are able to access one)

First off, apologies if someone else has already asked, I couldn't find anything with helpful answers.

Does anyone know how much RAM someone's device needs to host a server? I might be wrong, but I would think 2 GB of RAM would be enough for a mobile game, but going by what I have read on multiple websites, its not enough. I feel like I've searched everywhere to attempt to find specifications but I can't find anything.

Thanks for any help in advanced,
IBA.
I am not sure that it is stated anywhere explicitly, but I have seen ultimate reports of members who are on devices with 1GB of RAM that are not able to host, while my device which has 2GB of RAM is able to host.

Back
Top Bottom