If you had an unyielding amount of wishes, which you could use for anything what would you wish for?

The ability to refresh novelty.

That is, it's the ability to make experiences seem new. Remember your first impression of your favorite food? Remember your emotional state when you had your first kiss? Remember going to what you recall to be your favorite amusement park and being able to make all of those amazing memories all over again?

The wish is not to have forgotten those experiences. That would imply you wouldn't remember to have them in the first place, as fate guides you. The wish is to be able to feel those feelings and emotions all over against just as intensely as they originally were.

And sure, that includes physical sensations and experiences. It could even include health. You could restore your body to its fittest, healthiest form. That's a sort of novelty too.

If life is mostly experiences, and when we feel like we've experienced all that we can, we would be ready to die. What if we never felt like we had to die, and could continue to enjoy life's little things like they were the best things in the world, all until we're taken from Earth by force?

The ability to refresh novelty.

That is, it's the ability to make experiences seem new. Remember your first impression of your favorite food? Remember your emotional state when you had your first kiss? Remember going to what you recall to be your favorite amusement park and being able to make all of those amazing memories all over again?

The wish is not to have forgotten those experiences. That would imply you wouldn't remember to have them in the first place, as fate guides you. The wish is to be able to feel those feelings and emotions all over against just as intensely as they originally were.

And sure, that includes physical sensations and experiences. It could even include health. You could restore your body to its fittest, healthiest form. That's a sort of novelty too.

If life is mostly experiences, and when we feel like we've experienced all that we can, we would be ready to die. What if we never felt like we had to die, and could continue to enjoy life's little things like they were the best things in the world, all until we're taken from Earth by force?
now this, this, is the kind of thing I was aiming for, not thatb the others aren't great, but this is a true wish

Omnipotence (or as close as I can get to it, considering however powerful the being granting the wish is), may as well go all out. After that I can grant myself whatever wish I want at my own discretion. If we're going for something less meta, probably teleportation, I can see that being fun.
Athen life becomes boring

Athen life becomes boring
For you, maybe. You don't exactly speak for me though. Omnipotence allows me to set my own limitations and ground myself to as many rules and restrictions as I want (if any), if that means I want to live my current life with a few extra amenities, it can be that. If it means I want to create new universes on a whim, it can be that too. I can only see it being "boring" in the same way that I could see winning the lottery being disadvantageous for someone, in that they spend all their earnings on the same twenty supercars and ten luxury villas until they're broke and homeless within a year. I'm not quite so impulsive as to fall victim to that mentality.

DA video game world and real world to merge in one, also corona go bye bye
then i can meet the REAL sans and pap
I don't think you would like this to be in your house.
creeper-56a61d105f9b58b7d0dffd67.png

Back
Top Bottom