who likes duke fishron?

Duke is fun. The rewards are awesome, and his music theme is a banger. Only thing I don't like about him is the fact that getting truffle worms can be quite tedious
the truffle worm is hard to get.

I found that 1.4 made it a hell of a lot easier to get the truffle worms.

Find a big, flat mushroom biome (should be a non-issue with their generation overhaul in 1.4), and bring with a Guide to Critter Companionship, the lifeform analyzer, a bug net, a water candle, and a dash.

Stand just to the side of the flat area with the water candle active, keeping as much offscreen as possible. When you detect a Truffle Worm, find out where it is and then simply dash into it to grab it. You also want to connect the other surfaces in the mushroom biome somehow, in case the truffle worm spawns somewhere else.

I’ve actually gotten as many as 20 in a half hour doing this.

i do like fishron recently I’ve gotten better at fighting him and dodging him, I may be able to defeat him post twins, because of the rainbow rod, it really really does rock....
Duke used to be my favorite, he’s now my second favorite, empress took that spot of being my favorite.
But really I think I can only fight him post 1 mech boss because of the asphalt blocks

Back
Top Bottom