Helloo Everyone!!

Force

Terrarian
Hey everybody! My name is Force here. I used to be a Console Gamer on the PS4 side but saw the Glory of the Master Race (PC) and decided to come on over! Recently we got scammed badly on an Asus Gaming Laptop and are currently trying to get a refund on Ebay then I will hopefully convince my parents to let me do a PC Desktop Build instead, fingers crossed! I can not wait to get started here! Also if anyone is willing to help with a PC Build message me here please!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully you get your computer situation sorted out.

Hey everybody! My name is Force here. I used to be a Console Gamer on the PS4 side but saw the Glory of the Master Race (PC) and decided to come on over! Recently we got scammed badly on an Asus Gaming Laptop and are currently trying to get a refund on Ebay then I will hopefully convince my parents to let me do a PC Desktop Build instead, fingers crossed! I can not wait to get started here! Also if anyone is willing to help with a PC Build message me here please!
Welcome to the fourms!
I'd just get it on Steam, its on sale for $2.99 :3.
And I had a gift card for 25% off so I got it for ¢99 xD.

Hiya there Force! Welcome to the Communitah! And good luck with that lil situation.
I know right? I am so worried!
[DOUBLEPOST=1419960895][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the TCF, Force. BTW, what kind of force are you? The force of energy?
Better kept secret. ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1419960938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the fourms!
I'd just get it on Steam, its on sale for $2.99 :3.
And I had a gift card for 25% off so I got it for ¢99 xD.
I actually had already bought it along with World at War, sad I can't play for a while..
[DOUBLEPOST=1419960958][/DOUBLEPOST]
THANK YOU!

I know right? I am so worried!
[DOUBLEPOST=1419960895][/DOUBLEPOST]
Better kept secret. ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1419960938][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually had already bought it along with World at War, sad I can't play for a while..
[DOUBLEPOST=1419960958][/DOUBLEPOST]
THANK YOU!
I wish ya gl then :3.

Fine then. I'll just try as hard as possible to figure it out. What's going on in your avatar?
Haha, do you like it? Thought it was a nice photo! Maybe it has to do with my name
[DOUBLEPOST=1419970064][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! Epic profile pic and name! :D
Thank ya! Force has to do with my actual IGN! I was suprised it was available!:happy:
[DOUBLEPOST=1419970086][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine's better!

(Did that come off mean?)
(Well it's true)
(In my opinion)
Opinions ;)

So.. The guy wont refund the purchase, my dad can not get a refund because he bought it as a guest, the laptop has gotten to a point where it rarely works and my parents think its playing games fault a.k.a Steam. Its getting to a ridiculous point..

So.. The guy wont refund the purchase, my dad can not get a refund because he bought it as a guest, the laptop has gotten to a point where it rarely works and my parents think its playing games fault a.k.a Steam. Its getting to a ridiculous point..

Always interesting when a device's malfunction is blamed on, well, using it. Would be like demanding a refund for an umbrella because it got wet when using it.

Especially so when the laptop in question is a gaming laptop.

Always interesting when a device's malfunction is blamed on, well, using it. Would be like demanding a refund for an umbrella because it got wet when using it.

Especially so when the laptop in question is a gaming laptop.
Exactly.. They refuse to believe that it was sold to us in that condition, so now we are going to try and get it fixed AND I may not be allowed to PLAY GAMES ON MY GAMING LAPTOP..
[DOUBLEPOST=1419996629][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome Welcome Welcomeee!!!
Thank ya Thank ya

Man your opening statement reminded me of Force from youtube (force strategy gaming)
But anyway welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom