Mobile Multiplayer game on iOS

Esreadel

Pumpking
First thread in here ._.
Anyways does anyone , who has the Terraria multiplayer app , want to play .
I try connecting to other peoples worlds but they always grief or just act dumb
So anybody?

I currently am on my iPad so I'll try to get it. Have you updated to the latest version (with the Cheat Keyboard fix)?

Actually, it says in the app what to do when that happens. Just flip between Terraria and the app until the list of games to join shows up.
And I actually got a good understanding of this fact because I was a beta tester for the app.

Last edited:
It doesn't work at all! Total waist of $3! Not recommended at all! I can't get the dumb app to work! Just don't get it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417058378][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it's my Ipod gen 4. Probibly just doesn't work on iOS 6.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417058431][/DOUBLEPOST]I still can't get over how much of a waist it is

Follow the instructions ;-; click info when the pop up comes up , then it will say install connection profile and that will create it for you
Then you connect to the vpn in the settings app then done

It doesn't work at all! Total waist of $3! Not recommended at all! I can't get the dumb app to work! Just don't get it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417058378][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it's my Ipod gen 4. Probibly just doesn't work on iOS 6.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417058431][/DOUBLEPOST]I still can't get over how much of a waist it is
it is really easy, it is not a waste. Just install the profile and turn it on. Then follow the instructions, theya re very simple

I'm thinking of getting the app... I really want to play multiplayer with my friends while they are elsewhere, is it worth it?

Back
Top Bottom