The Last Post Wins!

Alright, story time this happed ten minutes ago and I can still feel the effects of it,
So I was playing online Minecraft and vibing. So then while running around and stabbing people (in the game of course) I decided to try to sing what I was doing. It was like narrating but rather than talking I was singing it. So about 30 seconds after I started singing my hands went numb, about fifteen seconds later I couldn't feel my hands although I could move them and my legs were starting to go numb, at 2 minutes I could barely feel my legs and my face was starting to go numb, about fifteen seconds later my vision started to go fuzzy. At this point, I was like "Oh, my body is going numb what the heck?" So then I couldn't feel my legs and at this point, I started to ask this question, "If singing hurts you like this why do people sing?" Then I stopped playing Minecraft because it was getting hard to control the character so I turned off my Xbox and went upstairs. Then after this, my legs barely working and feeling like jelly, and my hands are still numb and hurting is now typing this whole paragraph about my experience with Minecraft, numbness, and singing.

Ez solution, watch sub
I don't think that's supposed to happen. You should see a singer. Or a doctor.

Screenshot_2021-12-13-21-23-03-593_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Back
Top Bottom