Our own Metascore!

What do YOU rate Terraria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted 9/10 because of the replay value and how fun it can be to just explore. There are a couple things I don't care for such as the immense grinding that you are forced to do sometimes or the fact that sky islands are boring, but I really enjoy Terraria. I probably could nitpick a little more but I won't :p

tenouttaten

Same. Shameless 10/10. Love the game. Love the replay value. Love the building options and decorating options. Love how open the game is.

The game's one of my favorites. Of all time. I'd go as far as to say my Top 5. Binding of Isaac... Crash Bandicoot... Tales of Symphonia...

You know, you can actually click on those votes to see who voted that.
(by myself, I forgot to vote, can also happen)

heh ye, well, without those trolls it will be roughly 9.1 then :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1420826498][/DOUBLEPOST]I will do another one of this sort about 1.3 when it comes out :)
What if the people who voted 1 are not trolls , then you are calling them trolls , and that is rude.

What if the people who voted 1 are not trolls , then you are calling them trolls , and that is rude.
They're on the forums they should hate.
They're rating it the lowest as possible
They don't give a reason why they're doing it
They're trolls

Anyone who gives a technically functional game a 1 is a troll, there's not really a way around this. And let's be honest here, Terraria is not only technically functional, it has gameplay, addiction and so much more.

Go google 'Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing' to see what kind of games deserve a 1. :)

Anyone who gives a technically functional game a 1 is a troll, there's not really a way around this. And let's be honest here, Terraria is not only technically functional, it has gameplay, addiction and so much more.

Go google 'Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing' to see what kind of games deserve a 1. :)
a vote is a vote no matter the option. If a person votes for the worst party , his vote still counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom