Our own Metascore!

What do YOU rate Terraria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the people who voted 1 are not trolls , then you are calling them trolls , and that is rude.
When those who are active on a forum for a videogame give it a 1/10 with no reasoning post, then one can assume troll vote. I have my doubts on the 5/10 vote but it is far more believable than a 1/10 as a 1/10 means it's a terrible game and this rating shouldn't be used unless you feel the game couldn't be any worse than it is, as it's not possible to rate a game lower than that score as we're rating 1 to 10, not 0 to 10. The lowest possible rating should be reserved for the worst of games, so don't blame us if we feel that they don't believe Terraria is the worst game they've ever played. They wouldn't be here if they truly thought that. And if they did, where is their reasoning post?

Last edited:
When those who are active on a forum for a videogame give it a 1/10 with no reasoning post, then one can assume troll vote. I have my doubts on the 5/10 vote but it is far more believable than a 1/10 as a 1/10 means it's a terrible game and this rating shouldn't be used unless you feel the game couldn't be any worse than it is, as it's not possible to rate a game lower than that score as we're rating 1 to 10, not 0 to 10. The lowest possible rating should be reserved for the worst of games, so don't blame us if we feel that they don't believe Terraria is the worst game they've ever played. They wouldn't be here if they truly thought that. And if they did, where is their reasoning post?
But a vote is a vote. People don't ignore votes that choose the worst president.

Luckily, we're not voting for president here.

And if we were, majority wins. Terraria's rated 9/10 then.
It's 8.9/10 , all the votes count. Any voting machine would count those votes , if people would write down votes on paper and put them into a box , they would ALL be counted , not counting one or two would be cheating.

But 8.9 gets rounded down to 9 so , 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom