Not open for further replies.
Someone that needs help
Torch God
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
Add bookmark
ok
Name: luna

Age (optional): 16

Appearance (Pictures or Description): fluffy hair and two cat ears, kawaii face, 5 foot 6 inches, wears different dresses based on how she feels (even a maid dress)

Species: cat, human

Personality: nice on the inside but you get on her bad sad and you see her true self

Equipment/Weapons and armor: butchers knifes (added a s at the end) and a hidden kama \

Abilities: cat abilities (amazing sense of smell and hearing, amazing agility, extremely flexible) also a enhancer type nen use ( enchanters
are able to enhance both themselves and the objects they carry. With enough training, an enhancer can deliver a punch with the force of a missile and make their skin more durable than a tank. This balance of offensive and defensive strength is exclusive to this class

Strengths: fighting, making friends, losing friends, and knifemanship

Flaws: arrogant, disturbed mentally ill), and love

Backstory (optional):

World description (not needed if it's a side character): hunter x hunter worlds, which people compete to become hunters and some hunters posses the power of nen

Hex code: do i have to have one

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: main
Should probably edit this then, maybe make it so that the stronger the punch is, the more Nen is consumed (idk how the power system works but you get the idea)

Appearance (Pictures or Description): fluffy hair and two cat ears, kawaii face, 5 foot 6 inches, wears different dresses based on how she feels (even a maid dress)

Personality: nice on the inside but you get on her bad sad and you see her true self

Equipment/Weapons and armor: butchers knifes (added a s at the end) and a hidden kama \

Abilities: cat abilities (amazing sense of smell and hearing, amazing agility, extremely flexible) also a enhancer type nen use ( enchanters
are able to enhance both themselves and the objects they carry. With enough training, an enhancer can deliver a punch with the force of a missile and make their skin more durable than a tank. This balance of offensive and defensive strength is exclusive to this class, the more nen put into a punch or a block, the more energy it takes up, if she used an insane amount of nen she would probably pass out if she used a moderate amount of nen she will be pretty fatigued, so of she were to have the power of a missile she would be useless afterwords

Backstory (optional):

World description (not needed if it's a side character): hunter x hunter worlds, which people compete to become hunters and some hunters posses the power of nen

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: main

are able to enhance both themselves and the objects they carry. With enough training, an enhancer can deliver a punch with the force of a missile and make their skin more durable than a tank. This balance of offensive and defensive strength is exclusive to this class, the more nen put into a punch or a block, the more energy it takes up, if she used an insane amount of nen she would probably pass out if she used a moderate amount of nen she will be pretty fatigued, so of she were to have the power of a missile she would be useless afterwords

Backstory (optional):

ok cool..

But

Can she eat the Mona Lisa?

sorry it’s one of those brain no work days

Last edited:
23263B59-0E92-4C3F-9D59-3EB7AE0F5BD8.jpeg

I don't get the fridge. Also, yello, you're only at 25% for that so far.
This time, the meme is from the future. Someone's gonna dieeeeeeeeeee

Also, i recently found out that my gallery app has the option to "remove people". Sounds fun

Name: The Barista
Age (optional): Unknown
Appearance (Pictures or Description):
EE8C4698-C50C-45A9-A91B-C2E110F73F71.png

Species: Phantom
Personality: An emotionless, empty void
Equipment/Weapons and armor: Coffee Pot, Coffee grinder, Double Barrel Shotgun
Abilities: Make and Pour coffee
Strengths: None
Flaws: None
Hex code: This one

Ah, time for another character
Name: Atla
Age (optional): 11
Appearance (Pictures or Description):
Atla_Light_Novel.jpg

Species: Demi-human (1/2 Human 1/2 White Tiger)
Personality: Strong-willed and exceptionally smart, she is decisive and often takes initiative
Equipment/Weapons and armor: None
Abilities:
  • Multilingual
Being blind, one of the few pleasures that Atla could enjoy was learning new languages.

• Enhanced Senses
Being blind Atla's other senses are much higher than the norm.

• Ki Manipulation:
Being born blind Atla would learn how to see Ki as compensation. After her health was improved following being dosed with Yggdrasil Atla was able to develop several original techniques.

• Gather「集 Shuu (lit. Collect)
Uses life force to bend the trajectory of magical attacks to the user. The diameter of this technique is 10 feet but can be larger with more life force.

• Wall「壁 Kabe (lit. Wall)
Creates an invisible wall that can stop magical and physical attacks for a few seconds. It is very versatile in shape but weak in actual defensive power.

• Bead「玉 Tama (lit. Bead)
Allows the collected magical attacks to be concentrated and then thrown back at the enemy.

• Point of Focus「点 Ten (lit. Point)
Allows the attack this technique is combined with to become a defence-ignoring or defence-rating attack.

• Stamina Recovery
Atla can recover her stamina whenever she is involved in any drawn-out battle leading to her being regarded as a very tough opponent that would need to be taken down quickly.

• Tiger Break「タイガーブレイク Taigaa Bureiku
Atla creates a mass of Ki and shapes it like a tiger to attack her opponent.

• Muso Activation
A technique where Atla continuously absorbs Ki from the environment to dramatically augment her physical abilities.
Strengths: Fast, smart, strong-willed
Flaws: Blind, Obsessive
World description (not needed if it's a side character): The world of RotSH,
The is a fantasy world that has monsters in it. I will not list all the monsters because I value my sanity (No, I am not re reading 10,000 pages) (Chances are if this worlds rules happen it will either be me or Yello running them)
The main people of the world are humans, beast man (Part beast part man, but more beast than man), and demi human (Part beast part man, equal parts or more human)
Humans are the most common with demi humans only being accepted in certain areas. Beast men are more often not civilized.
The leveling system (you gain exp by killing monsters, simple)
Demi humans and beast men grow based on level and age and demi humans with enough training can turn into their animal form
there is also magic in the world, not everyone can use it and it requires training to become proficient, the types of magic are fire, water, wind, earth, and illusion

Hex code: #D1D5D8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom