The Last Post Wins!

If it's possible for Zparks to do a switching mechanic for mine
Then you could do the same thing but with Elemental and Alex
Well with that it's like
It would make it so the attention between them is split between them, so unless we find a way to make Elemental the main focus while Alex isn't, I don't really want to do that because then it'd feel less like TCF users and more like TCF user OCs to me

Though I do want to feature Alex in some way because they are kind of important to Elemental's lore

I might be able to think of something later
But for now I have to add another section to my writing document

Well with that it's like
It would make it so the attention between them is split between them, so unless we find a way to make Elemental the main focus while Alex isn't, I don't really want to do that because then it'd feel less like TCF users and more like TCF user OCs to me

Though I do want to feature Alex in some way because they are kind of important to Elemental's lore
Alex could appear when using certain attacks or something, or you could make Elemental switch to Alex at high damage like Joker’s Arsene or something

Alex could appear when using certain attacks or something,
Still
or you could make Elemental switch to Alex at high damage like Joker’s Arsene or something
Considered that,
But I feel as that'd be to drasitic of a change as Alex would be like a combo of Shiek and Joker while Elemental probably wouldn't be like that
Besides it still kind of split the attention for me as unlike Arsene powering up Joker, that'd just straight up switch the character

EstherEstherEsther
Okay so I should hav the ability to play Terraria whenever I want now so...
I think the playthrough can work fine

also I got CrossCode as well, though I'm worried that might lag alot, so I'm just going to play it for a bit
Okay
I plan on making sure the server for the hub is running by saturday so we can start on ur birthday
are you eating humans because I'm STARVING
I'm not

Back
Top Bottom