TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    sectonia is cool
    crazy backstory too
    Esther
    Esther
    Indeed
    Triple Deluxe was actually one of my first kirby games lol
    I'm currently beating it with some of the abilities I'm gonna make Kirby OCs of, which is why I can listen to the music again
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    lol cool
    Also, for anyone wondering what happened for me to be online less today...
    My cat, Myti, died...
    Banana_T-REX
    Banana_T-REX
    I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

Condolences to you and your family. May you all find peace.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Losing someone close is tough, and that absolutely includes pets. I'm sure Myti was a very amazing Cat, and a good companion!

Don't worry about not being online, the important part is for you and your family to take the time you need! We can wait.
    • Love
    Elemental 131
    Elemental 131
    as I said before, I hope that you'll be okay
    And whichever deity does or doesn't exist I hope Myti can find peace
    If you need some break from doing your projects then I understand
    • Love
    I'm not sure which will come first, you passing me in message count, or me getting over 80 000, but either way it looks like you might pass me soon.
    Esther
    Esther
    I have kinda been trying to get the characters back into a group but it is kinda difficult pulling that off when the remaining characters that even know any of the ones that went missing either belong to inactive players, or have been removed from te RP, or just want to live a normal life now...
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    I've been trying to get a group together as well, though I've somewhat run into the same problem. I was kind of thinking of trying to separate the characters wanting to live a normal life and the ones who are more willing to get into some kind of action and form a group that way, but I haven't made much progress so far.
    Esther
    Esther
    Maybe I could have some of my less active characters join a group separate from the search group so I have other things to do as well while my main characters are missing. It'd likely be more of a side-mission for some of mine after all, not really something they'd focus on.
    Having a :red:ty phone battery sucks
    I had to listen to a default Samsung music track on loop using my tablet while cycling home
    It's a 15 minute trip btw
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    I have a Samsung tablet that I do end up using for music fairly often, so I have a decent variety of music on it.
    My phone is also a flip phone, so I don't use it for music or much other than just being a phone.
    Esther
    Esther
    For me it's kind of the opposite, I use my phone if I can't use my laptop, but yesterday was the first time I used my tablet since August.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    Yeah, I just have come to prefer the larger screen of a tablet. In fact after getting a larger tablet for drawing a few years ago I find it difficult to even just go back to my old one. There are some other reasons why I mostly use a tablet as well, but that is a big one.
    Why am I like this lmao
    Temporary new pfp as I contemplate existence
    Reactions: CatTheTerrarian
    Esther
    Esther
    Update: Probably only a temporary update, just not sure what else I'd be able to do with this one for now. I'd like to remake it but I suck at digital art so instead I'll just stick with this now.
    "You know you've found a good loadout when a single bomb clears half the screen"
    -Me, playing a puzzle game
    Reactions: CatTheTerrarian
    Esther
    Esther
    Update on the thing in question: My loadout currently turns the meteor rune into a friken screen wipe when I space a few out well
    I'll show a pic soon
    "I have the unholy ravioli"
    -Someone I know

"Snakes are just worms with scales!"
    -My classmate during art class

"Garden hoses are just worms with scales that aren't alive."
    -Me, in that same conversation
    Tibithia the Inheϱitor
    Tibithia the Inheϱitor
    No, no, worms are just gross snakes.
    • Haha
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    Snakes are significantly more complicated than worms and difference between them is not just scales. It's: Bones, Eyes, Stomach, Heart, Actual respiratory system (not skin breathing) (i am too lazy to name everything).
    Garden hoses in fact usually don't have scales because it complicates the production process. And dead Snakes (definition of your classmate above) and Garden hoses are quite different.
    FriendlySnek
    FriendlySnek
    I am in no way related to those disgusting worms
    • Haha
    Starting yet another run of a Pokémon game, but this time it's Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
    I don't know what Pokémon I'll be but you better believe that whatever Pokémon join my team, they'll be made into OCs somehow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom