IC Asterra: World of Magic

(You didn't do anything though? Cream only readied her attack and didn't actually send it at Hilda)

(already sent... -.-)
(proof below)
1659869936144.png

He'd be able to reach it. Hilda tries to fly towards him with her lightning sword out, but is held back by Bianka's winds
"Whatever you're going to do, I'll help you, so plan it fast!"
Blue stands up straight on the roof.
<Well...alright. Let's finish this up.>
The blood on Blue's hands start to burn.

Blue then shapes what remains of his water wings into a water ball, and then makes three more normal sized water balls he made. Blue then launches them at Hilda. They chase after her rather accurately...

Once the water balls hit, they'll encase Hilda in water, squishing her and possibly starting to drown her.

(already sent... -.-)
(proof below)
View attachment 379278
(See this is why I prefer to send another message instead of editing)
Hilda dodges the water ball, retaliating with a homing lightning ball (which also shoots out lightning bolts)
Blue stands up straight on the roof.
<Well...alright. Let's finish this up.>
The blood on Blue's hands start to burn.

Blue then shapes what remains of his water wings into a water ball, and then makes three more normal sized water balls he made. Blue then launches them at Hilda. They chase after her rather accurately...

Once the water balls hit, they'll encase Hilda in water, squishing her and possibly starting to drown her.
She tries to fly away and dodge them, but they hit her and [insert what you're doing]
"Got her! Keep at it, but don't kill her!"

"..."
Tasmei glances at Ione, slightly worried, but then shrugs and goes back to watching the battle.

(See this is why I prefer to send another message instead of editing)
Hilda dodges the water ball, retaliating with a homing lightning ball (which also shoots out lightning bolts)

She tries to fly away and dodge them, but they hit her and [insert what you're doing]

"Got her! Keep at it, but don't kill her!"
The water starts levitating Hilda down to the ground. Blue, meanwhile, makes a few more water balls, making the water coffin around her larger. It seems to be retaining its shape really well.
Blue also watches Hilda carefully, preparing himself to release his control on all the water once she passes out (edit: from all the water that's stopping her from breathing).
<Must have about... 20 seconds left. Need to make that count.>
Blue quickly glances around for anyone else that needs to be dealt with.

"Well done Blue!" Cream would manually make the water ball blast, then try to get rid of the lightning ball and bolts after saying this.
"Luke!" "Huh?" "That lightning ball!"
"Ok, wait me a sec." Micthrower went to get some water then poured it onto the lightning ball without getting his hands wet.

"*blub blub blub*"
"*more angry blub blubs*"
Hilda tries to escape her water bath, but to no avail. She drowns and goes unconscious

"Well done Blue!" Cream would manually make the water ball blast, then try to get rid of the lightning ball and bolts after saying this.
"Luke!" "Huh?" "That lightning ball!"
"Ok, wait me a sec." Micthrower went to get some water then poured it onto the lightning ball without getting his hands wet.
Cream would summon a water platform then jump onto it. (Did the ball lose control or the ball was already perished cuz of water?)

"*blub blub blub*"
"*more angry blub blubs*"
Hilda tries to escape her water bath, but to no avail. She drowns and goes unconscious
Blue lays down Hilda before letting all the water just drop onto the ground.
"ANYONE DOWN THERE HOSTILE!?"
Blue then coughs twice. <15 seconds...>
Blue then makes a pair of water balls that float around him.

"Oh, right, I remembered that her attacks weren't that dark and black."
Micthrower said this on purpose. Actually, he noticed the change of the colors of Ione's attacks.

Back
Top Bottom