Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[RPNULL]
Pol simply wipes off the confetti from their face in the dark.

[OOC]
(No action just yet... I'll be waiting to see if there's any updates)

INTERMISSION 2

Seaworthy

As the assembled Adventurers rest under the weight of the mountain, something begins to tremble. None of them can respond, of course. They're busy being under a mountain. But it just gets louder, and closer... And then, the mountain explodes. Well, explodes isn't the right word. It's as if the entire mountain disintegrates. Showers of pebbles come raining down on the Adventurers, but for the most part the mountain is gone. As the adventurers look around, they discover why. A massive swarm of S*lverfish is assembled at the base of the mountain. It would seem that they infested the entire mountain, and are now searching for new horizons and better stone.

In the meantime, though, our story must continue. The Adventurers discover that the mountain is positioned next to a large coastline. Sitting on this coastline is an individual who appears... robloxian in nature. As the Adventurers approach, the robloxian turns to face them.

???: Oh, hello there.
???: You're the guys Aspera buried under that mountain, aren't you?
???: I suppose we share a common enemy then.
???: Name's Silas. One of the Boatmaker's Guild.
Silas: ...Or, well, I was. But then they surrendered to Aspera. All of them left on a boat except for me.
Silas: He's taken my passion from me, all to go sailing... and for what?

Silas pauses. Then, he beams.

Silas: Say, now there's an idea!
Silas: Why don't I build YOU folks a boat?
Silas: Then we can chase down Aspera and teach him what it means to mess with SILAS!

Silas makes a heroic pose. Then, realizing how foolish he probably looks, he clears his throat.

Silas: I'm very good at building boats.
Silas: Just ask me what you want or need, and I'll provide.

Influencing Silas's boat will affect its final stats. Alternatively, if you don't want to chase after Aspera, you can build your own boat and go sidequesting! Just note you may be gone for a while.

I look on to the departing S*lverfishes.

("They don't know that I could've been the Lord of the S*lverfish")

"Oh, boats. Welp."

I pull out the Talking Candy.

"Alright, ye speeched confectionary. We shall now be commencing construction on a vessel with intent that it shall rocket our journey. Of what physical and geometrical attributes shall we then see this ship be built of?"

Work on a separate boat for Candy Box hunting purposes now sees initiation.

``2 things, I'm not much of a builder and....a-and...``

Cue Ian reverting back to normal and collapsing to the ground.

``I'm e-exhausted, but I can suggest something to keep a boat afloat, just use Adamantite or Titanium to build it, it's strong enough to ensure a high chance of not sinking``

[RPNULL]

Ian would look towards his allies; his hair would be more of a mess now with his clothes (except goggles) being burned from Ian's overusage of fire and being Scorch, alongside the previously mentioned tiredness, it just proves on how much he is pushing his limits.

``Maybe if I didn't stick to regular fabric and cotton, I would be less of a mess, at least Ignition runs on his own energy``

Pol, carrying Kirby, who had apparently... passed out(?) during the cave-in, on a white, ethereal platform, flies over to Silas. They seem a bit... distracted.

Pol then makes a little blue portal next to them, from which they pull out some blueprints. Pol hands it to Silas in a neatly rolled out roll.

Blueprints:
Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 19.17.05.png

(Not the best image, perhaps... but eh.)
(Replicating the colour for the cropped out parts would probably take more time than I'd like to invest)

"It's... a weird design, yes, but, and I quote a certain no-nonsense dryad..."
"A normal, actual boat has to worry about normal, actual boat problems. All this thing has to worry about is the laws of reality suddenly figuring out what's been done to them."
"Maybe you could use this for inspiration. I suspect the ideas behind this should do well in this realm of chaos."

[RPNULL]
Pol then flies over to Ian.
"...hey. You alright?"
Pol regards Ian with concern. <...wow, he's really pushed himself.>
"I was just thinking of... leaving you guys to chase after Aspera.'

Pol looks at the other AG's.
"...most of them aren't... 'awake'. And with Niyr and Boris helping Aspera out... we're going to need all the help we can get."
"...take care of the others, will you?"

Pol looks long into Ian's eyes. It's almost as if they want to say a bit more. Pol then turns around, flying away a bit before creating another white ball in their wings. It starts to shape itself into a shirt and a pair of trousers.
"Soo. Any fashion preferences?"
Pol motions for Ian to walk closer and look over the clothes Pol is making.

[RPNULL]
``W-Wow, you can do anything huh?``

Ian would take a couple seconds to think about it.

``Well, for a shirt, not exactly a shirt but more so just a coat, ripped sleeves, maybe grey, then for trousers, basically what I am wearing now but better condition, then just give me fingerless gloves and a thick black scarf with a white flame as an icon....

also some bandages for my foot, lets just say kicking a flaming ball earlier wasn't the greatest plan.``

[RPNULL]
[RPNULL]
``W-Wow, you can do anything huh?``

Ian would take a couple seconds to think about it.

``Well, for a shirt, not exactly a shirt but more so just a coat, ripped sleeves, maybe grey, then for trousers, basically what I am wearing now but better condition, then just give me fingerless gloves and a thick black scarf with a white flame as an icon....

also some bandages for my foot, lets just say kicking a flaming ball earlier wasn't the greatest plan.``
Pol glances at Ian.
"...I can do quite a bit. Maybe not anything, but I'm sure I'm close."
"Perks of having
memory as an ability. And being made of quite a lot of Liht, but still."
"That weird voice from a bit back should have explained it already, whether I like it or not."
"Pretty sure all the chaos around here is interfering with my abilities, though."

"Not to mention my elevated importance."

The white... stuff begins shaping itself into what Ian asked for, its colours and texture changing as well.
"Anyway. This shouuld satisfy your clothing needs."
"It's pretty much impossible to destroy Liht, as far as I know. Except with Davk, but I'm pretty sure no one knows where to get any of that stuff."

The clothing finishes being formed as Pol speaks.
<...>
<...he's pretty much invincible anyway.>

Pol then finishes it up by folding it and handing it to Ian. It appears to be - and feels like - just normal clothes. Yet it still feels... powerful.

Something then appears to click in Pol's mind, and all of a sudden, they're 100% there. Who knows what that earlier distracted look was about?
An empty bookcase falls out of a portal by Pol.

[RPNULL]
Ian would quickly go out of sight to change, and then once he's done, he would return.

``Well, what do you think?``
Pol looks at Ian carefully, before smiling.
"You look pretty neat!"

Pol then looks to their right along the coast, looking for a good spot to go elsewhere in search of... any artefacts that may help them.
"..."
<...well... if I want to say something... now's the time.>

Pol sits down next to Ian.
"One more thing, Ian. Before Kirby and I go." Their tone sounds a bit more serious.

[RPNULL]
[RPNULL]

``Where are you even going?``
"Right, right. Yes."
"Nowhere in particular. Not sure about this place's geography."
"Just anyplace like the manor you went to or the battlefield [Name Here] went to."
"I'm quite sure I'll find someplace like that quickly."
"Anyplace I can get a powerful artefact like you did."

Pol goes silent for a bit.
<...screw it.>
Pol looks up at the oceans ahead.
"...no one is fundamentally a good person, Ian."
"Neither myself, nor you. There are things I've done that I'm not proud of."
"Common wisdom dictates that there exists in all of us good, and evil."
"What decides whether we are good or evil is the choices we make."

Pol pauses.

"Whatever decision you want to make..."
"...I hope it's the one you truly want."

Pol turns to Ian and winks. Seems they may or may not be leaving out something.

Pol then gets up.
"Well. That's all. I'll be off now."
"If you need anything, just remember. I've set up a thought network between us AG's."
"Just project your thoughts to me. Or Kirby... who knows?"

Kirby stirs from the platform upon which he sleeps, before getting up and jumping off, onto the floor.
"Poyo?"
"Come on, Kirby!"
"...poyo!"
The two head off to another part of the coastline, in order to begin preparing for their sidequesting trek.
(EDITED IN): Pol levitates the empty bookcase with them, as well.

(edited in second section)

The Crewmate looks around, having been left behind.
It decided to follow Pol, considering they were the one who called it.

The Crewmate then slows down, stopping by Ian. It then stops and then looks at him and the other AG's.
They seem a bit confused.

<...oh, right. The Crewmate.>
"...one second, Kirby."

Pol then teleports on top of the Crewmate.
"Right. You want the Crewmate, Ian?"

[RPGM OOC]
(Just saying I'll be sidequesting as well, Sky.)

Last edited:
[RPNULL]
Ian would look at the Crewmate, and then he would look back at Pol.

``It's probably for the best that you let the Crewmate decide, I don't want to force people into doing something they don't want to do, I mean Niyr and Boris made
the decision to defend Aspera and we made the choice to stand against him, so it's best to let the Crewmate decide on who they stick with...``

[RPNULL]
[RPNULL]
Ian would look at the Crewmate, and then he would look back at Pol.

``It's probably for the best that you let the Crewmate decide, I don't want to force people into doing something they don't want to do, I mean Niyr and Boris made
the decision to defend Aspera and we made the choice to stand against him, so it's best to let the Crewmate decide on who they stick with...``
"Sure."
Pol flies up.

*Coin flipping time*
*Heads = Ian*
*Tails = Pol*
(I decided this before flipping)
Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 14.12.30.png

The Crewmate looks between Pol, Kirby, and Ian.
They then walk over to Ian, nodding.

"Looks like they'll work with you guys then."
"Alrightie. See you."

Pol then teleports away.

[INTERMISSION ACTION PART 2]: Actually getting a boat prepped for side-questing. (Also,
[RPGM OOC NOTE: The Crewmate will not be sidequesting with Pol and Kirby, and will join the other AG's on the battlefield]

Kirby looks upon the ocean, contemplating stuff. Pol then appears next to them.

"Alright. Time to make a boat."
Kirby looks at Pol with confusion.
"Yes, yes, I can fly and you can swim indefinitely underwater with scuba goggles you pull out of nowhere, but we'd be asking to get washed up someplace random once another thing uses the I.E. effect to knock us out or something."

Pol raises their wing at the water, and waves it around a bit. Immediately, a simple little black sail-boat with purple... space-y lining begins forming in the water, made of wood and luminite, apparently. Waving above it is a white flag bearing a book sigil on it
Other features of the boat include a rocket booster engine, a few gatling guns on the sides, and retractable wings so it can fly.
"So... yeah. Besides, we need someplace conveniently accessible to put this bookcase."
Pol makes the boat a bit bigger, so that it can support the bookcase that Pol then puts on it.

Decil blinks a few times. He shakes his head. "Wha-" He pauses. "Did I miss something?" He looks back at the leveled mountain, then shrugs. "Guess that happened." He scratches his head. "World feels static-y. Weird. Keeps moving, but somehow I'm not seeing it move..."

Shaking off the meat-discourse, Decil hears Silas talking about making a boat, asking for suggestions. Decil has only one.

"Can you make a teleport pad?" Decil asks. "Give the other AG's remotes so they can TP back to us when they're finished with... whatever. Also lets the Players with the ship able to spread out our offense/defense without fear of getting left behind."

Decil cocks his head to the side. Another thought. "I suppose a few smaller boats hanging off the edge would be nice too. Saves some time if any of us jump ship onto a side quest and makes it so we don't have to land the big ship if we do any island hopping. Plus, any artillery you install or we add is then safely out of range of the enemy when we advance. Don't know what's ahead of us, but I'd imagine mobility should be a priority."

Decil nods. That's all he's got. He turns away from the others, walking over to the shore to look out at the cresting waves. There's a small frown on his face. "Hrm..." he grunts. "Shaggy's gone too." His grip on his sword tightens. "Didn't even say goodbye."

[RPNULL]

``Alright then, stay safe!``

Feeling somewhat determined, Ian would just decide to then wait and see when Silas starts boat production

Silas listens to all the suggestions for the boat, then nods.

Silas: Okay, let's see what I can do here.

Silas pulls out a hammer and swings it at thin air. As he does, a boat begins manifesting from thin air nearby, growing larger and more complex with every swing. Then, the hammer breaks, much to Silas's frustrstion.

Silas: Blast it all!!!
Silas: That was my last hammer, too....
Silas: ...Well, it's still a nice boat, right?

Silas: All it needs is a name.
Silas: Since you folks influenced the creation of it...
Silas: Why not give it a name?

Ian would think about it for a couple seconds before speaking up

``Hmm, how about the "Adventurers' Sails"? I understand if you don't like it...``

He would then wait to see what people think of the name

Pol finishes up their and Kirby's sailboat.
<Been a while since I've had to go on one of these.>
"...anyway, Kirby, this needs a name."

"Poyo."
Pol looks at Kirby.
"Poyo. Poyo poyo, poyo." Kirby seems quite sure in what he's saying.
Pol nods.
"Alright. The Oceanic Poyo it is."

Pol then teleports themselves and Kirby on their new sailboat.
Pol raises a wing, calling in a gust of wind that carries the sailboat over to the boat Silas just made. Pol then looks at the AG's gathered around Silas, arriving just in time to hear Ian speak up with their enhanced hearing.
``Hmm, how about the "Adventurers' Sails"? I understand if you don't like it...``

He would then wait to see what people think of the name
"SOUNDS INTERESTING. BUT I THINK THE SHIP DESERVES A TITLE MORE BEFITTING OF OUR FACTION."
"THE AG'S SAILS, PERHAPS?"

Pol waves once they get everyone's attention. Kirby waves too. "POYO!"

<<Anyway, everyone, we'll be off now. Good luck chasing Aspera down! I will return from my sidequesting to help out once we've found at least one thing of use.>>
Pol then calls in another gust of wind to send the Oceanic Poyo off on her maiden voyage into the seas. To parts unknown, in search of places to do sidequesting.

Silas considers the names provided.

Silas: Personally, I prefer Adventurers' Sails. It's a fitting name and rolls right off the tongue.
Silas: We can probably rename the ship before we reach Aspera, though, if anyone else has any input.
Silas: In the meantime, we'd better set sail.

Silas and the remaining Adventurers hop aboard the ship, which begins to ship off. Kirby, Pol, and [Name Here] sail off as well, but each is headed to a different destination.

(Everyone gets one more day of roleplay before the start of Chapter 3!)

[OOC]
(Welp, I only really have one thing to perform roleplay wise and it requires something more than a regular rpnull.)

[RPNULL RPGM]
Ian would turn towards Silas

``So Silas right? How about you tell me a bit more about yourself, what were you like and what did you do prior to the war?``

Back
Top Bottom