Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"Well, it doesn't seem like they're one for conversation."
“I meant the others I mentioned out there. The ones you haven’t met yet.”
*He leads Lisa to Rakeun, Keldal, Elijah, and Tantul.*
“I hate to interrupt, but we found someone outside after they fell down a mountain. They seem to be from another world. I was hoping you could talk to them.”

(@TerrariaOn3DS)

(What are you talking about?)
(Sinbar asked if they were okay, and they said yes, so he's probably just taking their word for it.)
"Doesn't look like it to me..."
"Oh...well, they said they were when I asked, and I just took their word for it. Looks can be deceiving, even when it comes to injures here."
"I do have to admit it's hard to tell sometimes. Like how you sometimes become so filled with arrows that I can't even see you, and yet you say you're just fine."

(Sinbar asked if they were okay, and they said yes, so he's probably just taking their word for it.)

"Oh...well, they said they were when I asked, and I just took their word for it. Looks can be deceiving, even when it comes to injures here."
"I do have to admit it's hard to tell sometimes. Like how you sometimes become so filled with arrows that I can't even see you, and yet you say you're just fine."
"Well stuff like arrows isn't really a problem for me, especially with my armor on."
"I asked for medical attention, and didn't receive any."
"I guess nobody had potions, but don't worry, I can heal you."
*she prepares her healing magic*

Back
Top Bottom