Pixel Art A place to dump my art lol

Hi there! I'd like to make a request please. I have my own discord server, and it'd be pretty nifty to have my own emotes for it.
Could you possibly make a full set of emotes (happy, sad, excited, crying, laughing, and shades) of a male character with red eyes wearing the ninja hood? Since it'll just be the head, I don't think any other reference pictures are necessary, but if they'll help let me know!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd like to make a request please. I have my own discord server, and it'd be pretty nifty to have my own emotes for it.
Could you possibly make a full set of emotes of a male character with red eyes wearing the ninja hood? Since it'll just be the head, I don't think any other reference pictures are necessary, but if they'll help let me know!
Anddddd what’s in it for Schparks?

A crisp high five! Perhaps even a cookie.

In all seriousness, they mentioned nothing about commission, yet stated requests were open. So, nothing. Nothing is in it for him. Unless you count experience. He's also more than welcome to decline my request if he feels like it, that's fine too.
As one of (please tell me if I’m wrong Schparks) Schpark’s good friends on the TCF, I can tell you that they are a very generous person, but…

that’s a lot for someone whom I’m assuming they don’t know whatsoever.

As one of (please tell me if I’m wrong Schparks) Schpark’s good friends on the TCF, I can tell you that they are a very generous person, but…

that’s a lot for someone whom I’m assuming they don’t know whatsoever.

I mean, sure. But their thread is open to requests with no mention of commission, so I made my request, without an offer of commission. Like I said, they can decline my request if they choose to.

Could you possibly make a full set of emotes (happy, sad, excited, crying, laughing, and shades) of a male character with red eyes wearing the ninja hood? Since it'll just be the head, I don't think any other reference pictures are necessary, but if they'll help let me know!
A reference would be great, if possible. :D

Was there a certain style you were interested in, or am I okay to freestyle?
A crisp high five! Perhaps even a cookie.
Holy canoodle that's way too tempting. :p

A reference would be great, if possible. :D

Was there a certain style you were interested in, or am I okay to freestyle?

Holy canoodle that's way too tempting. :p

Absolutely! So, below are a few pictures that others have drawn of the character, hopefully that will help.

2b5174f0a8f6ed59e6cd2afaa05fc6b94ad7e6ca_full.jpg

image.jpg

Stabbing destroyer.png

You'll notice in these, he does not have red eyes, but I would like the emojis to be the ninja hood with red eyes please.
As far as styles go, please freestyle to your hearts content, you have full artistic liberties my friend. And there are absolutely no time restraints, take as long or as short as you need.

As far as commission goes, if you're willing to do it for free, cool. If you'd rather have a commission, cool, just dm me the price you were thinking :indifferent: The only reason I didn't origionally offer commission was because commission wasn't requested in the OP.

Attachments

• channels4_profile.jpg
    channels4_profile.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 26
Absolutely! So, below are a few pictures that others have drawn of the character, hopefully that will help.

You'll notice in these, he does not have red eyes, but I would like the emojis to be the ninja hood with red eyes please.
As far as styles go, please freestyle to your hearts content, you have full artistic liberties my friend. And there are absolutely no time restraints, take as long or as short as you need.

As far as commission goes, if you're willing to do it for free, cool. If you'd rather have a commission, cool, just dm me the price you were thinking :indifferent: The only reason I didn't originally offer commission was because commission wasn't requested in the OP.
Thanks for the references. :D

I don't believe in paid commissions, it's fun enough to hand out my art for free. :D

Back
Top Bottom