Ricardo's Art!

Ah mah gawd I love it! QuQ
I have absolutely no complaints about the animation because it's wonderfull~
But.. Could you please crop it right to the edges of the character so that it doesn't have any empty space around it? quq I have no idea how to do that with a .GIF so I can't do it myself T-T

I owe you one, big time.
The only thing I feel like I am good at is drawing, so that pretty much makes it the only way I can repay you. If you want anything, do not hesitate to pm me. I don't usually do this as my own thread is on hold at the moment, but I am very willing to let you through and put you on the "prioritized" list if you wanted anything~ c:

Keep up the awesome work and have a nice dayyy~

Szaila.gif

Oops!

I made the canvas size bigger to help me animate it (It just helps to not feel crowded, I guess.)

But I forgot to turn it back!

Love the stuff!
Would you make me a scientist holding a test tube that builds up and then explodes? There are plenty of reference images in my sig!

This Art Is Such Wow Such Doge. Can You Make me a molten armor player (me) slash the twins with nights edge

I got a request, can you do me charging a fireball and releasing it?

Reference pose:http://precisioncrossfit.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/kameha.jpg
Reference image: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/avatar-3-png.820/
KAMEKAMEHA.gif

I hope you like this

It looks kind of weird on this transparent background, when I was making it I had the borders of the canvas, so it look a lot better.

I hope you don't mind I took a little creative freedom with the armor.

Noice art,
Could you try to do your style on my avatar
(Remake it in your style)
: D

Slime.gif

I hope you like it.

This Art Is Such Wow Such Doge. Can You Make me a molten armor player (me) slash the twins with nights edge

Sorry that I did RainbowDrago's request first even though you asked first, his seemed so much easier, I'l get yours done soon (Probably in a few hours)

I just didn't feel like drawing until suddenly now so I made RainbowDrago's request

Not every day you see someone take animated requests :dryadgrin:
May as well make a request X3
Do this character THEH REAL KAT.jpg Holding The Horsemans blade, with pumpkins flying everywhere... surprise me with how many pumpkins are in the backround :dryadgrin: 1 to 1000000000, I DUNT CAR.
Also, feel free to take how much time you need. I know your busy with that music video and all

Back
Top Bottom