Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

Minos groans in anger, teleporting besides a nearby tree and beginning to tear it out of the ground.

He would then grip it in both hands and step forward, making a massive sweep towards ???
(D10: 10)
(I have problems with this-)
(Too bad)
??? dashes to their glaive to retrieve it and dodge the tree at the same time.

(What's with your characters an casually using entire trees as weapons-)
(You done made Minos angry)
(Well let's just say someone else is fed up with ??? now too-)
Esther seems like she could collapse at any moment...
<Is it just me or are you consistently useless sometimes.>
...Before she(?) regains her(?) balance.
Something seems off though...

(D10: 10)
(I have problems with this-)
(Too bad)
??? dashes to their glaive to retrieve it and dodge the tree at the same time.

(What's with your characters an casually using entire trees as weapons-)
(Are you doubting how useful trees are as weapons?)

Minos seems to have infinite stamina now or something (phase 2) because he pulls the tree back and then hurls it with both arms, letting out a grunt as he tosses it sideways at ???

(Are you doubting how useful trees are as weapons?)
(That's going in the list)
Minos seems to have infinite stamina now or something (phase 2) because he pulls the tree back and then hurls it with both arms, letting out a grunt as he tosses it sideways at ???
(D10: 7)
??? ducks under it because they're not in the mood to try and dodge it in a fancier way. Afterwards they launch multiple lightning bolts at Minos from several places at once.

Esther(?) in the meantime just puts away their shield.

(That's going in the list)

(D10: 7)
??? ducks under it because they're not in the mood to try and dodge it in a fancier way. Afterwards they launch multiple lightning bolts at Minos from several places at once.
(10 (and I know full well I won’t get a single 10 ever again) Minos walks forward casually, teleporting forward as each lightning bolt nearly makes contact with him.

Once close to ???, Minos began clenching his right fist, a blue snake encasing it after a few moments.

Letting out an enraged yell, Minos crouched down and shot forward, throwing a punch with his snake encased hand that would let out an audible boom and burst of blue light… if it hits, that is.

(10 (and I know full well I won’t get a single 10 ever again) Minos walks forward casually, teleporting forward as each lightning bolt nearly makes contact with him.

Once close to ???, Minos began clenching his right fist, a blue snake encasing it after a few moments.

Letting out an enraged yell, Minos crouched down and shot forward, throwing a punch with his snake encased hand that would let out an audible boom and burst of blue light… if it hits, that is.
(10)
(Wat-)
(*laughing*)
The only thing that got hit was the air, clearly, as ??? is now suddenly behind Minos with their glaive already in the ground again.
They almost immediately create an energy burst like before, though Esther(?) wouldn't be in range anymore.

(10)
(Wat-)
(*laughing*)
The only thing that got hit was the air, clearly, as ??? is now suddenly behind Minos with their glaive already in the ground again.
(Pulled an anime protagonist move)
They almost immediately create an energy burst like before, though Esther(?) wouldn't be in range anymore.
(6) Minos just barely evades by dashing backwards, the snake on his hand then glows a golden color as he makes a throwing motion, the snake flying off as one of the golden seeking snake projectiles he usually throws. This one is high enough in the air it could loop around for a second hit.

(Pulled an anime protagonist move)

(6) Minos just barely evades by dashing backwards, the snake on his hand then glows a golden color as he makes a throwing motion, the snake flying off as one of the golden seeking snake projectiles he usually throws. This one is high enough in the air it could loop around for a second hit.
(I assume Minos turned around before the dash because otherwise he would have dashed right into the burst)
(4)
(lmao finally)
Well, don't think a second hit is needed.
(Yes it is.)
(3)
(Rude)

Esther(?) quickly throws a fireball at ??? as a combo.

(I assume Minos turned around before the dash because otherwise he would have dashed right into the burst)
(I forgot he got “NANI?”’d yeah… just say he did lmao I’m to lazy to edit that)
(4)
(lmao finally)
Well, don't think a second hit is needed.
(Yes it is.)
(3)
(Rude)

Esther(?) quickly throws a fireball at ??? as a combo.
Minos would follow this up with another snake.

(Stunlock found?)

(I forgot he got “NANI?”’d yeah… just say he did lmao I’m to lazy to edit that)
(Oki)
Minos would follow this up with another snake.

(Stunlock found?)
(1)
Seems so.
(3)
And another fireball.
(if this keeps up for like 3 more posts that'll probably be enough to get ??? to retreat)
(And then you would need to figure out how to get Esther back in control lmao)

(Oki)

(1)
Seems so.
(3)
And another fireball.
(if this keeps up for like 3 more posts that'll probably be enough to get ??? to retreat)
(And then you would need to figure out how to get Esther back in control lmao)
(You best believe I am going to exploit this bug)
Minos fires another snake

Minos would try and punctuate his recent luck with another nuclear dropkick, causing a giant blue explosion if it hit.

(Gtg for a while)

(2)
Okay they definitely gave up.
<I think I'll have to give up on this...>
<But I'm not leaving without giving these jerks something to deal with first...>
Energy appears around their hands...

??? suddenly launches a wave of lightning, which would explode with an energy burst if it gets near Minos.
They then launch another at Esther(?), before (if they forgot to grab their glaive again) dashing to their glaive, picking it back up, and running away.

(6 - 1.5 coin flipped to 2 because it's basically a final smash = 4)
Esther(?) tries to counter the wave ??? launched at them with a dark energy blast of their own, but fails and gets hit by part of the energy burst.

??? suddenly launches a wave of lightning, which would explode with an energy burst if it gets near Minos.
They then launch another at Esther(?), before (if they forgot to grab their glaive again) dashing to their glaive, picking it back up, and running away.
(3) Minos almost dodges, but gets caught up in the edge of the blast, being flung backwards a bit but keeping his composure, his feet making two lines in the ground as he slides backwards. Arcs of electricity trace across his body and he flinches every time one does, if he had lungs, he would probably be heavily breathing. His aura slowly fades away.

After recovering, he then tries to look for ??? To hurl snakes at them.. but they’re gone.

He then turns to Esther.

“we hath… done it..”

“…”

“Art thou ok?”

Back
Top Bottom