Official Looking for Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3 on PC/windows, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project( Recommended for advanced players). If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!

For more information you can contact me here via conversation or email me at [email protected]

Thanks! :dryadhappy:

Sign me up!

Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3 on PC/windows, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project( Recommended for advanced players). If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!

For more information you can contact me here via conversation or email me at [email protected]

Thanks! :dryadhappy:

Sign me up, pllllllleaaaaase!

I would love to test the 1.3 update. I Have Advanced Knowledge Of The Game And Would Love To Be A Tester I Usually Play Terraria About 4-5 Hours A Day Learning The Mechanics, Creating Worlds And Fighting Bosses I Have Sent An Email And I Might Send a Pm

I would be very preferable to do this job for you, I really don't care if you either pick Yes or No. Just be fair and honest :D
-Thank you , Comet528

Sent an email. Let's find those bugs people! >:O That way 1.3 can come out sooner.
Agreed. By the way, wouldn't it be useful for some of the new beta testers to get together and see how well everything works in multiplayer as well?
If I get chosen to be a tester, I would first play through the game in singleplayer (that would take about 2 days or a little less), and then I would play through the game in multiplayer with another beta tester.

Agreed. By the way, wouldn't it be useful for some of the new beta testers to get together and see how well everything works in multiplayer as well?
If I get chosen to be a tester, I would first play through the game in singleplayer (that would take about 2 days or a little less), and then I would play through the game in multiplayer with another beta tester.
I don't have the greatest internet, but I'd be willing to host a 1.3 test server if I get chosen. If I (do) get chosen I'll host for everyone as much as possible.

I don't have the greatest internet, but I'd be willing to host a 1.3 test server if I get chosen. If I (do) get chosen I'll host for everyone as much as possible.
I have a desktop that is specifically for hosting a Terraria server. People on the other side of the world get less than 10 ping on it, whilst fighting the Frost Moon with 4 people with Razorpines and Blizzard Staves. Let's hope we both get chosen, that'll be fun. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom