Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Hmm...Well, at least there's something to use against the rot. More than nothing."
"It art a shame the sacrifice that must be made to cleanse the rot.."

Darraketh stops for a moment.. mid swipe of sharpening his blade.

".. This land contains... far superior technology to mine.. yes?"

(... I really don't even want to explain it all again.. but I'll be dropping out of this RP due to my inadequacy with roleplay in general on the forums.. I'll work on phasing the knights out.)

(I'll try my best to make this as smooth as I can.. and thank you all for understanding.. or maybe not understanding, I would get that too.)

(alright. honestly, they can pretty much cease existing after Darraketh's conversation with Ascia is over. The explanation could be that they were simply sent back to the Lands Between suddenly.)

(alright. honestly, they can pretty much cease existing after Darraketh's conversation with Ascia is over. The explanation could be that they were simply sent back to the Lands Between suddenly.)
(I was thinking something similar, like how I phased out Darraketh in TLRPPW.. he exists in this RP due to time distortions.. so time could just.. distort again?)

(anyways.. will do.)

(Honestly is that even necessary?
As this roleplay is basically dead now anyway with Ink stating he has no plans to return to this.)

(From what I can tell the only reason this RP is still going at this point is because people have good characters in it who originally had development planned for them. Only option now that's not just giving up on all that is to milk what's left of this RP as much as possible, or figure out how to import it somewhere else.)

(Eh, issue is there's nothing left I can do here without other people so I'm :red:ed in that regard.)
(And with Fluxx's downsizing... yeah, I'm just SOL no matter what I do.)

(Give me a little while to test how well I handle what I've got. I may go back to one or two other roleplays if it means they stay alive..)

(Would it even matter, if people go forward with the Elden Ring RP? Honestly that just sounds like a better idea at this point because Ink is not coming back to this.)

Back
Top Bottom