Zirconium+

What Do you guys think of the Suggestions!,

• Total voters
oh and speaking of ranged..your zirconium bow doesn't say it can be made with adamantite...what gives? you hate the color red that much??? :eek:

Haha missed that. Thanks for noticing :)

I could realize Zirconium in my mod if I got permission from you, @Terraria_Lover595901
If so - I need sprite sheets of armor and ore :)

I am one of the developers yes, however currently I AM NOT speaking on behalf of Zirconium+ or TerrariaLover. And I hope I'm not stepping out of line by saying this.

But I doubt that will happen as Zirconium+ is a mod of its own, meaning if permission is given to you to use these things it will destroy the foundation and fundamentals of the mod.

Re-shade/ redo not a complete redo i like the style but you can change it up a bit :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423178495][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll think about itView attachment 27005

We should get to removing that "THIS IS A SUGGESTION NOT A MOD" bit in the OP

Haha missed that. Thanks for noticing :)

I am one of the developers yes, however currently I AM NOT speaking on behalf of Zirconium+ or TerrariaLover. And I hope I'm not stepping out of line by saying this.

But I doubt that will happen as Zirconium+ is a mod of its own, meaning if permission is given to you to use these things it will destroy the foundation and fundamentals of the mod.

We should get to removing that "THIS IS A SUGGESTION NOT A MOD" bit in the OP
Oh I missed that it is a mod.

another melee armor? I see em all the time in mods..a new ranger armor would be really cool!..maybe you could make a different armor set in the future? Im not saying you should change the old armor though :D

I made a ranger armor for you
Terraria_Lover_Face7.png
Well not For you but i made it and you wanted it so...

so if you could make it into a mod..(if you havnt already maybe I just missed a download link somewhere?) youd better make it post plantera because all those weapons seem extremely powerful even for the endgame

Back
Top Bottom