Zirconium+

What Do you guys think of the Suggestions!,

• Total voters
all the souls reflect their bosses, and Cright just isn't a word

EDIT: My tablet autocorrected Cright to Christmas

Your right, Cright isn't a word. But that makes it substantially more original.

No your a little wrong on the souls reflect the bosses part. Soul of light and night have no boss. The destroyer isn't mighty so soul of might is Meh. Skelly prime isn't scary so soul of fright is meh.

Destroyer was hardest for me, but I played melee so that might be a part, and souls of light are from the Hallow, which is holy, and Souls of night are from the Corruption/Crimson, which are unholy, and you fear 9 dying in the first skeleton prime fight, so it make some sense, and souls of sight come from giant eyeballs, so I think I have made my point

And I hate auto correct, it made this message SO HARD TO TYPE!!!!!

Destroyer was hardest for me, but I played melee so that might be a part, and souls of light are from the Hallow, which is holy, and Souls of night are from the Corruption/Crimson, which are unholy, and you fear 9 dying in the first skeleton prime fight, so it make some sense, and souls of sight come from giant eyeballs, so I think I have made my point

And I hate auto correct, it made this message SO HARD TO TYPE!!!!!

Souls of fright drop from Skelly prime because I'm scared to die on my first fight? Under that logic 90% of bosses should drop soul of fright then.

Might: Dropped by Destroyer, which supposedly is named for being able to destroy all said by Red himself.. except a skilled or powerful enough player. (I asked him about renaming to Destroyer of Worlds, he said no, because it destroys more than just worlds.)
Sight: This one is obvious
Fright: Spooky Scary Skeletons
Light: Hallow is full of rainbows and illuminant creatures
Night: Corruption has a shadow theme
Flight: Wings yay

Fishron doesn't drop souls though

Your missing my point. Fishron is scarier than Skelly prime so why does prime drop souls of fright? Speaking of, why don't the endgame bosses drop souls? That'd be cool. Anyway my point is merely that soul of Cright could drop from something in this biome....boom instant connection. Hell in MY mod there's soul of fire and ice and water etc. It doesn't have -ight so its more original. As long as there is some sort of connection its OK.

So, here are the Zircodium Items you requested:
Zircodium Warhammer.png
Zirconium Hammer.png

What is a Cright?

Technicly I don't think Cright is a real world if that's your question. But if it isn't a real word that makes it a lot more original. Am I wrong? I mean when your typing something you came up with and the red underlines the name. That...now that means your idea is original.

Technicly I don't think Cright is a real world if that's your question. But if it isn't a real word that makes it a lot more original. Am I wrong? I mean when your typing something you came up with and the red underlines the name. That...now that means your idea is original.
It can also be seen as running out of words to use. I think the use of rhyming -ight words were clever, but that cleverness is gone when you type any 1-3 letters followed by -ight.

It can also be seen as running out of words to use. I think the use of rhyming -ight words were clever, but that cleverness is gone when you type any 1-3 letters followed by -ight.
Look, I don't care what ANYONE! else says bad about my thread(in less it's helpful) i just wan't to make a mod!. if you can come up with good soul names, I'll be glad to change!
[DOUBLEPOST=1422421580][/DOUBLEPOST]
And thanks @Axios for defending me :) bros for life

I...can agree there. In my opinion -ight needs to go. Not every soul needs to be -ight. However for one who is set on using -ight, there aren't many words to fit a suggestion good.

Edit: No problem bud. But since there's not many -ight words to fit, there's only so much one can do. Like @Terraria_Lover595901 said, if you have a better name let's hear it.

Back
Top Bottom