Ricardo's Art!

Could you draw a Pumpking changing faces?
You only need to do part of his body, like in this image:
Asdarms.gif

Thanks in advance! Your artwork is amazing!

Not every day you see someone take animated requests :dryadgrin:
May as well make a request X3
Do this character View attachment 23935 Holding The Horsemans blade, with pumpkins flying everywhere... surprise me with how many pumpkins are in the backround :dryadgrin: 1 to 1000000000, I DUNT CAR.
Also, feel free to take how much time you need. I know your busy with that music video and all

Cinamon pizza.gif

AUGH

The transparent fire is gone.

It looks better with it.

Cinamon pizza.gif
'

Hey look at that I fixed it.

Cinamon pizza.gif

Last edited:
Could you draw a Pumpking changing faces?
You only need to do part of his body, like in this image:
View attachment 24733

Thanks in advance! Your artwork is amazing!

Hey, uh, I started to (try) drawing your request, but you see, the problem is that while it seems simple, yours is an extremely tedious request. You see, I'll have to draw at least seven different heads to make the full animation, which is a lot of time consuming work.

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I'm going to do your request.

If you want to make another request that'd be okay! Just please request something with less animation....

Hey, uh, I started to (try) drawing your request, but you see, the problem is that while it seems simple, yours is an extremely tedious request. You see, I'll have to draw at least seven different heads to make the full animation, which is a lot of time consuming work.

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I'm going to do your request.

If you want to make another request that'd be okay! Just please request something with less animation....
That's ok. I understand. :)
Then I'm going to request a flaming scythe, basically a scythe as seen in my avatar) with flames coming off of it.
Should be a lot easier to make, since you only need 2-3 frames. :p

That's ok. I understand. :)
Then I'm going to request a flaming scythe, basically a scythe as seen in my avatar) with flames coming off of it.
Should be a lot easier to make, since you only need 2-3 frames. :p

Scythe.gif

I hope you like it!!!

It was actually a lot of fun to draw! And I think I learned that I like using really dry/soft and kinda spooky colors!

zambis sketcgurib.png
This is just a sketch and all, but I just really want to post this, I still have some problems with it, like the fat zombie's arm, and the skeleton looks horrible. But I just really wanted to post something.

I'm honestly really happy with how much better my drawings look now that I have a new tablet. I still need to practice more, and can't wait to finish this...I'm just tired of drawing now.

Last edited:
Uh-oh, requests are piling up...
Uhm
Could you please redraw this?
It's ok if the current requests are too much. D:
image.jpg

Yey

Also, love your style. :dryadwink:

Wow, love this unique art style! May I request my character; it would be cool if you could animate the wisp. Here's a reference image, thanks!

Amarok Large Wisp - Samrux.gif

Back
Top Bottom