Weapons & Equip More Reference Costumes

CrazyDragon

Queen Slime
So we have Mario, Link and a creeper. Why not other video-game characters? (Share any ideas you may have below.)

Let's start off with my favourite video-game franchise ever, Pokemon!

Shoulder Mouse:
Accessory
Vanity
Appears as a little mouse sprite sitting on you're shoulder.
Found in normal wooden chests (5% chance).

Can be combined with 5 Yellow Dye and a Nimbus Rod at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil to make:

Thunderbolt Staff:
37 Summon Damage
4% Critical Strike Chance
Average Knockback
Average Speed
Summons little yellow mice that shoot little spread-out electric shocks that are inacurate but pierce infinitely.
All mice have a 5% chance to slow enemies for 4 seconds.
Tooltip: "Gotta kill em' all!"

When you have either a Shoulder Mouse or a Thunderbolt Staff in your inventory, the Clothier will sell the following for 1 gold a piece.

Monster Trainer Hat:
Vanity
Basically Ash Ketchum's hat.
Tooltip: "Gotta be..."

Monster Trainer Vest:
Vanity
Basically Ash Ketchum's vest.
Tooltip: "The very best..."

Monster Trainer Pants:
Vanity
Basically Ash Ketchum's pants and shoes.
Tooltip: "Like no one ever was."

That's all I have for now, I've gone blank on ideas. Just remember that any outside ideas are warmly welcomed in this side of the brain.

I was rather surprised at why there weren't many reference costumes in the beginning. This'd be cool. How about:

Balaclava
Vanity
A balaclava. Either comes with or without a cigarette - dependent on whether Re-Logic would want smoking or not.
Tooltip: Peek-a-boo!

Striped Suit
Vanity
A tuxedo with stripes.
Tooltip: You got blood on my suit. Lots of it.

Striped Trousers / Pants
Vanity
Tuxedo trousers / pants with stripes.
Tooltip: Oh dear, I've made quite a mess.

I was rather surprised at why there weren't many reference costumes in the beginning. This'd be cool. How about:

Balaclava
Vanity
A balaclava. As named. Either comes with or without a cigarette - still disputed.

Striped Suit
Vanity
A tuxedo with stripes.

Striped Trousers / Pants
Vanity
No cigarette

Balaclava
Vanity
A balaclava. Either comes with or without a cigarette - dependent on whether Re-Logic would want smoking or not.

Striped Suit
Vanity
A tuxedo with stripes.

Striped Trousers / Pants
Vanity
Am I supposed to get those references?

Balaclava
Vanity

Striped Suit
Vanity
A tuxedo with stripes.

Striped Trousers / Pants
Vanity
I assume this is the spy?Add a Invisiwatch accesory,why don't you? Make your own thread and do this :p
I would like this to be in game, @CrazyDragon Which means,Nice Idea!

I suggest Cybernetic Police Officer set and the Exterminator set. (RoboCop and The Terminator)
And maybe Giant Flying Fox Man and Cardinal sets. (Batman and Robin) and a Bat Boomerang. (We all know that one, no need for explanation.)

not exactly video game but...

banana cap
vanity hat
looks like top of a banana
tooltip: i'm a...

banana torso
vanity body
looks like midsection of a banana
tooltip: banana...

banana bottom
vanity pants
looks like bottom of banana
tooltip: look at me!

all three pieces dropped by clown
33%

search i'm a banana on youtube
and you see what i mean

I would like Jedi/Sith costumes:
maybe the most fitting way to add them as armor set which give bonuses when using a phaseblade/saber to make it a viable weapon again, but I wouldn't care if it's just a vanity set.
tooltip of course: may the force be with you or some starwars reference

Where are the Halo references here?
A Master Chief vanity set would be badass enough, regardless of what generation of armour.

Where are the Halo references here?
A Master Chief vanity set would be badass enough, regardless of what generation of armour.
They're somewhere that people are playing Halo, which isn't here. Or in other words, I know nothing about it (I try to avoid M-rated games, or even T-rated games, as I'm only 12).

And as for the rest of the requests, I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to them. I've been feeling pretty discouraged from doing Terraria suggestions lately.

Back
Top Bottom