InsertInsertUsernameHere'sQ&AHere

This is a Q&A for anyone who wants to ask me anything. I doubt this will gain any popularity, but decided to anyway, in case anyone wanted to ask me something.

ASK AWAY!

I must ask Insert, do you think you could log on your steam account on the website, then post the link here? Then I will be able to add you :p

Why is your picture a dargon?
That is also slowly flashing colours...?
Because I AM a Dragon.
And I'm not really sure what's with the colour switching. All I can say is...
"InsertUsernameHere is evolving!"
I gtg fast lol
How lucky do you get IRL?
Somewhat. Aside from social life, I almost never get hurt or sick any more and things have just generally been going well. Plus Fri 13 is gud 4 meh.
I must ask Insert, do you think you could log on your steam account on the website, then post the link here? Then I will be able to add you :p
I'm not really sure if I can do anything on steam anyway. I tried adding you, and it didn't work. It said I couldn't for a reason I can't remember. Vinnoe did say I have to buy something, but I don't want to buy much, really.

Because I AM a Dragon.

Somewhat. Aside from social life, I almost never get hurt or sick any more and things have just generally been going well. Plus Fri 13 is gud 4 meh.

I'm not really sure if I can do anything on steam anyway. I tried adding you, and it didn't work. It said I couldn't for a reason I can't remember. Vinnoe did say I have to buy something, but I don't want to buy much, really.
Yay for fellow dargons.

Because I AM a Dragon.

You see. I can add you if you send me the website insert. Its too difficult to find you on the steam finder :p

Back
Top Bottom