InsertInsertUsernameHere'sQ&AHere

Most disliked pokemon that isn't the Froakie evolution line?
Pikachu.
That freaking idiot that lied and broke logic so many times.
Ash's pikachu: uses electric move on Onix
And it WORKS? REALLY?
Not to mention Raichu. It defeated a Raichu.
I mean, anime is different, but those inaccuracies according to the game just irritate me. Not to mention it's too popular for it's own good, but that's died off for me. Honestly, I'm just simply uncaring to it instead of downright hating. I don't really dislike any other Pokémon, well, other than Heatran in OU Showdown.

What are your top 5 favorite Pokemon?
5. Ninetales. Has potential in battle, and pretty. It's sad that it's in PU Smogon Tier.
4. Suicune. Good in battle, and pretty. Fortunately, being a legend it's not PU. It's UU!
3. Dragonair. It's very pretty. Yeah. It definitely looks better than the ever-Derpy dragonite (especially the BW sprite). I've also swept with it. Yes, a non-fully-evolved Pokémon is sweeping. Wait, is that what NFE is? Not Fully Evolved? I've figured it out!
2. A close second comes Articuno. You guessed it, it's pretty. I don't have much other reason for this one, though. It's been no use on my team of favourites. All it's done is in one battle it got a lot of freeze Hax.
1. The Pokémon. Is it jolteon? The Pokémon I had for an avatar for quite some time?
No!
That one has a reason to it, though.
The Pokémon is Meganium. There is a time in one human's life where they must choose their first Pokémon. Of course, it depends one the region; mine was Johto, crystal edition. I looked at the three starters, and actually, it was Cyndaquil I picked because it looked cute. Totodile and Chicorita was meh. Also, everyone picked Totodile. Then my save went wierd.

So I started again, this time picking Chikorita, the second-cutest, and it worked! Surprisingly, I swept the region, despite what people say about Chikorita being "hardmode". I even swept TWO, close to a third, of lance's Pokémon at 49 HP, Level 49. Wow.

Ultimately, it ended up being my incredibly biased favourite.

Honourable Mention: Girafarig

Back
Top Bottom