I'm Stuwie, from England!

Stuwie

Terrarian
I'm Stuart, also known as Stuwie. I'm 17, and I live in England! - I'm learning to become a professional Web Developer/Code and Designer, which is why I'm currently studying IT Level 2 Diploma in college. I've only played 52 hours in total of Terraria, but hey, everyone starts somewhere! - I'm into all sorts of music, but heavy metal is my favourite! Sabaton, a swedish metal band, is my most favourite band out there. If you haven't heard of them, then go listen to them!

I'm a friendly guy, although that's what I like to think c; I'd love to have conversations and get to know people from this community! - Drop me a message, or post a reply.. c: Oh, side note: I'm looking for a small and friendly Terraria server to relax and play on. Maybe something that isn't too far advanced, I'm still a noob. But anyways, thanks for reading!

Welcome aboard, Stuwie, good to see another Brit sign up. It's a great community here, hopefully you'll enjoy your stay.

You're from England but I don't see a single snarky or sarcastic comment coming from you, how sub-standard.

Standards aside, if a server is what you are looking for, you should start your own.
I don't really have much experience, but from what I've seen, most unorginized servers don't last for more than a week.
Just gather your friends up and get a private server going.

I did host a private server before, and was only able to get a few people on there. But maybe that's because I wasn't on the forum, so I couldn't find anyone to play with. But I might start one up again, see who wants to play with me, only if they're not professionals. I want to play with people who can learn about Terraria as well as me, and not just going out defeating all the bosses while I'm at home barely crafting a table.

Welcome to TCF, Stuwie! Hopefully the forum regulars won't run you off. Don't be afraid, we can be pretty weird sometimes.
NOBODY SCARE THIS GUY HES A NEWCOMER

Welcome to TCF, Stuwie! Hopefully the forum regulars won't run you off. Don't be afraid, we can be pretty weird sometimes.
NOBODY SCARE THIS GUY HES A NEWCOMER

I like weird people c:< But seriously, I'm looking forward to meet other people in this community! cx

Hello there, Stuwie. Great to see another Brit; they're always awesome people. You seem very enthusiastic and happy, so I thought I might go welcome you. I haven't actually welcomed a member in a long time, but I've made an exception.

I really hope to see you around some time, let's hope we pass another time.

Hello there, Stuwie. Great to see another Brit; they're always awesome people. You seem very enthusiastic and happy, so I thought I might go welcome you. I haven't actually welcomed a member in a long time, but I've made an exception.

I really hope to see you around some time, let's hope we pass another time.
Thank you very much, you seem awesome too!

I'll be spending plenty of time on this forum, so we'll pass, no worry about it. c:

Thank you very much, you seem awesome too!

I'll be spending plenty of time on this forum, so we'll pass, no worry about it. c:
Welcome Stuwie! I'm the resident baconlord on these forums, although some would beg to differ. (looking at any OoB members here...)

Hope we come to talk more, because you seem like an interesting fellow!

Welcome Stuwie! I'm the resident baconlord on these forums, although some would beg to differ. (looking at any OoB members here...)

Hope we come to talk more, because you seem like an interesting fellow!
Thank you! - I love me some bacon! I'm looking forward to seeing you around. c:

Hm. You seem to be picking up on everything in this site rather quickly. That's commendable :D
Hoping to see you 'round this crazy town of TCF.

Back
Top Bottom