PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played this game in 1.1 i was like: "This is just 10/10 "
then 1.2 came and it was like WUUUT 20/10
and now iam like 1.3! :eek::eek: WTF ALIENS SUN MONSTERS CUTHULU THING AND GREEK THING :redspin: MIND BLOWN
Cenx: and you have even seen the best part (WUUUUUT HYYYYYYPE)
Tell me the secret to ALWAYS MAKE YOUR GAME BETTER! I LOVE YOU RED (No homo)

It's funny to see everyone worrying about the release date, and I'm here like. "I'm in the GMT +1 timezone, it'll release somewhere midday for me however late they release it, be it midnight or midday". But then again, that might have to do something with my sleeping habits of not sleeping too. (Seriously, I usually sleep from 2AM to 7 AM, most times are open for me.)

I feel like this is relevant.
ed3f3fca16.jpg

Maybe it's because I haven't played terraria in a year or so now and because I'm an educated pessimist. But I really don't care when that game drops out of the sky. I know it will eventually pop out of the sky.. or never appear at all. Either way, because I'm not worried about it, it just won't bother me. It would be nice to play 1.3 don't get me wrong but I'm not pulling out any hair or hyper gyrating in my seat over it either. Maybe deep down in parts of me that aren't corroded I have faith that Red will release the game and that there is nothing to worry about. Maybe I don't care about anything anymore. But it doesn't really matter.

I'm wondering if I should just start a new world-- with a new character-- all over again, just to get the ridiculous experiences that is this update.

I think I'm going to do that.

Either way, I may not immediately be able to show it due to how exhausted I am, but I am INCREDIBLY EXCITED about the new content. Been keeping up with each spoiler that's been thrown at us, and I cannot wait to see the amazing work that's been put together.

(Given how cracked out I am about mage-style and ranger-style playthroughs, all that delicious content. Om nom nom nom~)

I'm wondering if I should just start a new world-- with a new character-- all over again, just to get the ridiculous experiences that is this update.

I think I'm going to do that.

If the update is roughly the size that 1.2 was then i would start a new world - with a character.

I did this in 1.2 and there was so much, literally so much unbelievable new stuff that it felt like a new game to me.

Maybe it's because I haven't played terraria in a year or so now and because I'm an educated pessimist. But I really don't care when that game drops out of the sky. I know it will eventually pop out of the sky.. or never appear at all. Either way, because I'm not worried about it, it just won't bother me. It would be nice to play 1.3 don't get me wrong but I'm not pulling out any hair or hyper gyrating in my seat over it either. Maybe deep down in parts of me that aren't corroded I have faith that Red will release the game and that there is nothing to worry about. Maybe I don't care about anything anymore. But it doesn't really matter.
That is literally the most pessimistic thing I've read in the last 80 pages on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom