AaroSA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• With the new pressure plate, you can make a death star that then blows up in a world. I'm taking that idea. copyright aarosa 2015 kappa
    I want a new profile picture but I have no idea what to look for.
    AaroSA
    AaroSA
    The Doctor's greatest words of wisdom shall do for now
    Woo, killed the twins and next morning, SOLAR ECLIPSE. Too bad you cant get broken hero swords now pre-all mechs. :c
    Got somehow over 1 and a half platinum on mt main world with barely any effort early game.
    GG Terraria. A meteorite dropped in mine and my friends world on the first night without us smashing any hearts.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Worldgen can break stuff. I'll risk that 5% miss chance and guess "small/medium world."
    AaroSA
    AaroSA
    Yeah, a medium world. I guess that could cause it
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The smaller the world, the bigger the chance worldgen runs out of space and puts things atop things - that's why small and medium worlds usually get the most "how the heck did this happen" things, like corruption/crimson in the middle of a jungle, or those biomes right next to your initial spawn point.
    Finland: 5,4 million people. Terraria: Over 6 million players. Terraria is more popular than Finland.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Plot twist: Most of those six million players don't live in Terraria.
    oh oops status message fail
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The "edit" button could help you with that next time.
    AaroSA
    AaroSA
    Yeah probably. I'm still a total noob at the forums. I posted the status message through some other part of the forum and didn't notice an edit button
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Newbie, not n00bs. N00bs are the ones who aren't willing to learn how to do things. But yeah, everyone was new at one point in time.
    Got a jungle key mold from golem and a second one soon after it probably also from golem. But after days of farming, no RoD. .-.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom