PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'd prefer we didn't get the changelog early. The wonder of discovering new things in vanilla Terraria is a rare experience indeed, and I want to savor it. Despite that, it'd be hard to stop myself if it was released early.

Hype, hype, hype ~
Am I the only one who think it's weird the Solar Pillar doesn't take any DMG from the player and have no life ??? :nymph:

Personally, I'd prefer we didn't get the changelog early. The wonder of discovering new things in vanilla Terraria is a rare experience indeed, and I want to savor it. Despite that, it'd be hard to stop myself if it was released early.

The good news is, Cenx confirmed the changelog has tons of content not listed. So its a nice appetizer before the mysterious full course meal!

The good news is, Cenx confirmed the changelog has tons of content not listed. So its a nice appetizer before the mysterious full course meal!
So it's ok if like, The only thing I read from the changelog was Building Changes? Will that wreck the surprise? :indifferent:

I don't mean to be that guy, but
b1b6f1f54e.jpg

Heh. Maybe it's not the most accurate thing in the world, but I couldn't help myself.
I used Ctrl+F in the changelog just to see if there were any updates about the Slime Staff (since I'm going to do a summoner Let's Play) and I'm not quite sure if I should give my existing Slime Staff to my new character, or wait until I can (possibly) get it semi-late into the start of my playthrough. Hmm...

Dude. You just killed the conversation.

Jk. :p I Bet it was hard for t-rexes to be so smart and have really tiny arms.
T Rexes were not too smart, but it's nearly impossible to be a dumb predator and survive. Anyway, the arms were definitely not as useless as everyone thinks. What people forget is that those arms are attached to a T Rex. They could bench press 400 or more pounds and easily rip you in half. The arms were for a lot of things, such as attacking prey, giving balance to the front of the body, getting off of the ground and mating to name a few theories.

yes, i know francium isnt a liquid. but, francium explodes with the moisture of the air alone, so, that was why i mentioned francium. and who asked for your opinion? < not trying to be rude but you jsut randomly jumped into a conversation taht has long passed that point.
I was sleeping at the moment the conversation was going on, so I read everything and replied to things I wanted to reply to.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435473353,1435472993][/DOUBLEPOST]Since I've seen a lot of people opposing on reading the change log since it'll ruin the surprise: This is a Terraria change log guys, Not a Minecraft one.
While minecraft change logs list ever single tiny bit, Terraria change logs are usually very general, like this, if not more generalized:
"40 new weapons added
3 new Town NPCs added
60 block sets added.
40 new Hostile NPCs added" (These aren't things from any Terraria change log, I just made something up)
It will spoil barely anything more than this trailer does.

I'm wondering if you don't get the reference, or if you didn't read the subtext.

Either way, this means it's the second day in terms of every 24 hours in the 72 hours left, thus the subtext "48 hours remain".

I indeed do get the reference, but this was the more recent of the dawn of the x days and the first one said "of waiting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom