Time to Celebrate?

• Partial Support, explain in comments

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not think the Celebration needs buffing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

layman9

Brain of Cthulhu
As a Ranger, I was extremely disappointed on how the Celebration compared to other Moon Lord Tier items, and how boring it is as well. I feel like its just Ranger getting the shaft again: a weapon that was already in the game becoming obtainable, and a new Rocket Launcher thats barely different from the old one. Yipee. SO, here's my proposed changes for it:

Increase damage from 65 to 75

But the real change is in the way it works: Upon firing its 2 rockets, those rockets, instead of traveling straight forward at slightly differing angles, would loop-de-loop in bazaar whirly flight patterns, and when 1 second has passed, and if still airborn, explode violently, doing the same splash damage as a normal collision, but upon the detonation would split into 3 minirockets each, which would do 40 direct damage and about the same splash damage in miniexplosions. The minirockets would have the same behavior as the larger ones.

The Celebration is definitely pretty boring and some would say underpowered (130 damage per shot plus ammo isn't anything to scoff at), so I am of the opinion that the explosions should be large. Like, they do damage with the sparks or something.

The Celebration is definitely pretty boring and some would say underpowered (130 damage per shot plus ammo isn't anything to scoff at), so I am of the opinion that the explosions should be large. Like, they do damage with the sparks or something.
So are you going to vote, or support, or what...

Back
Top Bottom