1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
652Graystripe
Last Activity:
Feb 3, 2019
Birthday:
August 15
Self-proclaimed satirist

Share This Page

652Graystripe

Plantera, Male, from Idaho, United States of America

Got myself Darkest Dungeon, and I gotta say, it's stressful to play. Dec 30, 2018

652Graystripe was last seen:
Feb 3, 2019
    1. JamzOJamz
      JamzOJamz
      Sorry for another message, but within the last week or so, things have started to go downhill. We had a fight off vandalism by a troll user called "Fart Loaf" who was changing and renaming all of the biggest pages. We need administration- contacting Gabehas1 led us no where. Sorry if I sound rude, but I really like this wiki and I don't want it to go down the dumpster.

Gabe's been gone for almost two weeks.
    2. JamzOJamz
      JamzOJamz
      I'm only suggesting that you could maybe find a new admin/mod for Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki, if it's not too much to ask. I'm asking you in particular because you're the only person with authority on that wiki that I've been able to track down. Everybody else's trails have gone cold.

Do consider this, and thanks for your time.
      Cheers! :D
      1. 652Graystripe
        652Graystripe
        Honestly wasn't expecting things to go south so quickly. Did Gabehas1 disappear? IIRC he was the last one I made an admin.
        Jan 11, 2019
      2. JamzOJamz
        JamzOJamz
        Gabehas1 only appears once a month. According to my math, there are more than 200 pages created every month, so Gabehas1 can't review all of them. Also, almost none of the rules are being enforced.
        Jan 12, 2019
      3. JamzOJamz
        JamzOJamz
        Forget that- Gabehas1 is actually more active than I thought. I just checked his contributions list, and it was stupid of me not to check beforehand.
        Jan 13, 2019
    3. JamzOJamz
      JamzOJamz
      You, if I am not mistaken, are an administrator (possibly founder?) of Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki. Yep, that old piece of garbage.
      Well, there's a small group of people that regularly contribute (including myself), but with no trace of administration or moderation, we're worried that someone will eventually come along wreaking havoc on the wiki.
    4. JamzOJamz
      JamzOJamz
      Hello 652Graystripe! You probably don't know me. And that's probably because I haven't introduced myself.
      *ahem* Sorry, that was a bad way to start off this post. Let me just get to the point.
    5. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Got myself Darkest Dungeon, and I gotta say, it's stressful to play.
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Don't die (a whole lot) to some Lovecraftian horror. :D
        Dec 30, 2018
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        I think that's the point
        Dec 31, 2018
    6. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Saw Into the Spider-Verse. SO FREAKIN' AWESOME.
      1. Sir AFK likes this.
    7. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Finished Bastion. Really, really good.
    8. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Teaching a lesson about Sir Gawain and the Green Knight for a senior-level English class. I'm so psyched!
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
    9. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Pleased to note I've memorized Ezekiel 25:17 from Pulp Fiction.
    10. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Bothers me that some bullets are made with Musket Balls and some with the empty shells.
      1. neoselket
        neoselket
        Same.
        Nov 25, 2018
    11. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      The only thing I don't like about Expert Mode is that the Tactical Shotgun doesn't turn enemies into Rorschach tests.
      1. TheWorfer27 likes this.
    12. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Keep getting wiped by Expert Skeletron, time after time. I'm rusty, but I'm getting better.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ThePally
        ThePally
        Be wary of relying on shield dash. If you hit something while dashing you bounce back... I mean you know that.
        Nov 15, 2018
      3. 652Graystripe
        652Graystripe
        Finally beat him, anyway. It was a bit of a cheese with minecart rails, but this is Expert, no holds barred.
        Nov 16, 2018
      4. ThePally
        ThePally
        Well I used Star Cannon and Demon Scythe
        Nov 16, 2018
    13. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      ...Legend of Maxx started up again? Wow. It was the comic that introduced me to webcomics, and I still love it.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    14. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      It's brutal farming Fishron with pre-Plantera gear, but it's so, so worth it.
    15. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Been organizing the props room for the theater department recently. I swear everything weird shows up there eventually.
      1. 652Graystripe
        652Graystripe
        Found: Four mercury vapor lamps, a chandelier, two brand-new ink cartridges, about 100 books on theater from the '40s, the shells of some cigarettes, a huge box of chains, and four Beanie Babies. Among other things.
        Oct 31, 2018
    16. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Would anyone object if the "special" ammo types (candy corn, nails, etc.) were just removed for simplicity? Or if they had more uses?
    17. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      I'm filling a hole in my heart with increasingly rare loot.
    18. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      I like the feeling I get when I get rare loots. And then it goes away, and I'm sad. And I would do anything, anything, to get it back.
      1. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        And this is what we call the endowment effect.
        Jul 22, 2017
    19. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      So apparently one of my old grade-school bullies killed a guy. (cont)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        Guess just bullying didn't get him enough attention.
        Jul 20, 2017
      3. 652Graystripe
        652Graystripe
        I'm torn between feeling bad and not really caring. The man didn't deserve the lot he got in life; but he had people around him who worked so hard to help him.
        Jul 20, 2017
      4. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        I honestly feel bad for him, most people bully due to not being content with their life. But if they truly murdered someone they need to be brought in to face what they did no exceptions.
        Jul 21, 2017
    20. 652Graystripe
      652Graystripe
      Fireplaces are apparently counted as chairs.
      1. Frenzy Moon likes this.
      2. Frenzy Moon
        Frenzy Moon
        I mean, you could probably sit on the top of the thing.
        I'm sure that's comfy.
        Jul 17, 2017
      3. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        "I either want something to sit on, or something that burns"

...seriously though, why not at least a light source instead?
        Jul 17, 2017
      4. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
        DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
        Technically they're "comfort items". And what's more comfortable than a nice, warm, non-engulfing-you fire?
        Jul 17, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    August 15
    Self-proclaimed satirist
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC