• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
652Graystripe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for another message, but within the last week or so, things have started to go downhill. We had a fight off vandalism by a troll user called "Fart Loaf" who was changing and renaming all of the biggest pages. We need administration- contacting Gabehas1 led us no where. Sorry if I sound rude, but I really like this wiki and I don't want it to go down the dumpster.

Gabe's been gone for almost two weeks.
    I'm only suggesting that you could maybe find a new admin/mod for Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki, if it's not too much to ask. I'm asking you in particular because you're the only person with authority on that wiki that I've been able to track down. Everybody else's trails have gone cold.

Do consider this, and thanks for your time.
    Cheers! :D
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Honestly wasn't expecting things to go south so quickly. Did Gabehas1 disappear? IIRC he was the last one I made an admin.
    JamzOJamz
    JamzOJamz
    Gabehas1 only appears once a month. According to my math, there are more than 200 pages created every month, so Gabehas1 can't review all of them. Also, almost none of the rules are being enforced.
    JamzOJamz
    JamzOJamz
    Forget that- Gabehas1 is actually more active than I thought. I just checked his contributions list, and it was stupid of me not to check beforehand.
    You, if I am not mistaken, are an administrator (possibly founder?) of Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki. Yep, that old piece of garbage.
    Well, there's a small group of people that regularly contribute (including myself), but with no trace of administration or moderation, we're worried that someone will eventually come along wreaking havoc on the wiki.
    Hello 652Graystripe! You probably don't know me. And that's probably because I haven't introduced myself.
    *ahem* Sorry, that was a bad way to start off this post. Let me just get to the point.
    Keep getting wiped by Expert Skeletron, time after time. I'm rusty, but I'm getting better.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    Be wary of relying on shield dash. If you hit something while dashing you bounce back... I mean you know that.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Finally beat him, anyway. It was a bit of a cheese with minecart rails, but this is Expert, no holds barred.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    Well I used Star Cannon and Demon Scythe
    Been organizing the props room for the theater department recently. I swear everything weird shows up there eventually.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Found: Four mercury vapor lamps, a chandelier, two brand-new ink cartridges, about 100 books on theater from the '40s, the shells of some cigarettes, a huge box of chains, and four Beanie Babies. Among other things.
    Would anyone object if the "special" ammo types (candy corn, nails, etc.) were just removed for simplicity? Or if they had more uses?
    I like the feeling I get when I get rare loots. And then it goes away, and I'm sad. And I would do anything, anything, to get it back.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    And this is what we call the endowment effect.
    So apparently one of my old grade-school bullies killed a guy. (cont)
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    Guess just bullying didn't get him enough attention.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I'm torn between feeling bad and not really caring. The man didn't deserve the lot he got in life; but he had people around him who worked so hard to help him.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I honestly feel bad for him, most people bully due to not being content with their life. But if they truly murdered someone they need to be brought in to face what they did no exceptions.
    Fireplaces are apparently counted as chairs.
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    I mean, you could probably sit on the top of the thing.
    I'm sure that's comfy.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    "I either want something to sit on, or something that burns"

...seriously though, why not at least a light source instead?
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    Technically they're "comfort items". And what's more comfortable than a nice, warm, non-engulfing-you fire?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom