Member-Run Contest Saddest Findings Ever

_vulpes

Skeletron Prime
Post your sad world spawns, funny world spawns, and other things.
Capture 2015-10-31 22_14_08.png
Capture 2015-10-31 22_15_59.png

doing the usual, y'know. Kill EoC, Fish for Items, and search for Sky Islands. Well, I was disappointment when I found two of my sky islands were gone. Keep in mind, I did not change it. Hey, at least I can fish there now, right?

Whoever has the saddest, and most disappointing moment, I will gift any game of their choice, on Steam under 25$!

Screenshot_2015-11-01-00-01-37.png

Screenshot_2015-11-01-00-01-49.png

My whole ocean is flat, and the eye of cthulu spawns when I don't have any weaponry. DOUBLE WHAMMY. Also don't enter me, I dont game on pc much :p

That's what's known as a floating lake. They don't count towards your floating island count, but they serve as a place to fish for the sky-specific fish.
I know, but that was all over my world. No floating islands AT ALL. Haha, the joy.

You got a awful drop from a boss, world generation, bad luck with getting rare items, and stuff like that.

ah, ok. well, here's a story from the olden days of 1.2.2:
so i finally got a corruption key mold.(1/4000 drop chance at the time) i go to the dungeon and make my way to the corruption chest. i opened it and got the scourge of the corruptor. i had some fun killing mobs with it, and two minutes later(still in the dungeon), i die. great. im on mediumcore, so im going back and what do i get? a solar eclipse. so i figure "well, i'll just go out of the game and back in so i respawn at my house and then i can wait out the eclipse." i click save and quit to title.

0_0

so basically, i lost my scourge of the corruptor permanently 2 minutes after getting it. other stuff i lost:

terra blade
death sickle
to put this in perspective, you could not summon solar eclipses in this version, and they had roughly a 4% chance of occuring every 24 minutes. so basically, pathetically rare.

so more recently, i made a world with the express purpose of reclaiming the scourge. i got it, and i still have it.

oh, and this exact same thing happened with the vampire knives once too.

ah, ok. well, here's a story from the olden days of 1.2.2:
so i finally got a corruption key mold.(1/4000 drop chance at the time) i go to the dungeon and make my way to the corruption chest. i opened it and got the scourge of the corruptor. i had some fun killing mobs with it, and two minutes later(still in the dungeon), i die. great. im on mediumcore, so im going back and what do i get? a solar eclipse. so i figure "well, i'll just go out of the game and back in so i respawn at my house and then i can wait out the eclipse." i click save and quit to title.

0_0

so basically, i lost my scourge of the corruptor permanently 2 minutes after getting it. other stuff i lost:

terra blade
death sickle
to put this in perspective, you could not summon solar eclipses in this version, and they had roughly a 4% chance of occuring every 24 minutes. so basically, pathetically rare.

so more recently, i made a world with the express purpose of reclaiming the scourge. i got it, and i still have it.

oh, and this exact same thing happened with the vampire knives once too.

Tables have turned, in the beginning of my Ranger Play through on 1.3.0.3, I got two slime staffs simultaneously. I'm like, great. So, when the Merchant arrived, I was selling some things I didn't need for the piggy bank, so my bright :red: decided to accidentally sell the two Slime Staffs. ismartik
[DOUBLEPOST=1446435659,1446435616][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because 4 extra defense makes a lot more of a difference than it would seem at first.
Yes, but for me, I rather just got the 4%+ Damage.

In the days of 1.2 i had just got terraria, one day i was goimg about my normal day, i was like im going to play some terraria today, well my softcore terraria player when i logged in lost everything, so i gave up on terraria for a few months, after. Started to play again i had a wonderful house and decided today im going to kill queen bee, only to find that my world corrupted. I took another break after that. I play it now though, i wonder what happens next?

In 1.2.3 I was just got the terra blade and decided I better go mine some chlorophyte to fight golem so natrually my inventory filled up when I was mining so I was throwing some things out and I threw out my terra blade
[DOUBLEPOST=1446520792,1446520606][/DOUBLEPOST]Another time in 1.2.3 I was mining and I saw a nymph and killed it I got the banner but I was new to the game and did not know what to do with it so I sold it later I found out that it was the rarest item in the game and I was extremely annoyed with myself

In 1.2.3 I was just got the terra blade and decided I better go mine some chlorophyte to fight golem so natrually my inventory filled up when I was mining so I was throwing some things out and I threw out my terra blade
Thank god for favoriting tools, amirite?

Back
Top Bottom