Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is off topic but while were waiting is there an app for this forum? Cause I'm checking this thread like every hour or so and I always have to restart the page so that I can see the new replies.

All I want from this update is a locked analogies. I beg for it. It's even the only reason why I joined the forum: to beg for locked analogies that wouldn't teleport on the screen to wherever you're touching.

Apple makes sure that all updates they receive don't give viruses to any iOS user and they get thousands of updates everyday as well

Because it's unfair for us iOS users for android users to have it early. Next thing you notice is WWIII is about video games

I think Ocram should have something to do with it. I still think a mech version of him would be awesome. Here's what I'm working on. just started today but in time he'll look mechanical in a future update. I'm not gonna change too much of his look but just make it look more machine like.

Mech_Ocram_work.png

I started working on his eyes first. I'm going to make the brain look more like wires at some point and the tentacles more like an antenna. I just started this process but it'll look cool.
Try to am,e a mech brain of Cluthu. Eater of worlds has one. Why doesn't he?

Cant wait and i hope its come outnon phone and xo
(Xbox one) before crhistmas cause the pr3vi3w its 5 month before this and i knoe its not too easy to convert these files and remake just keep the hard work like other time cant wajt its gonna be a huge update to phone and consoles and bring closer to 1.3 on consoles and phones keep the hard work

Well. No amount of whining or crying that anyone does will make it come out sooner. So I'll just go do some living. Maybe I can do a repeat of last week and make another $1000. But before I go, I'll just leave this big box of tissue for any one to use.

I need this update for more items to get. Im hunting for Crimson Key Molds, Inferno Fork, Paladins hammer and flame wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom