Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UI is not working really well when you have both that bug net and the fishing pole. I couldn't use the net so I had to throw everything out to catch the truffle worm that spawned on the roof. He was just not moving so it was easy to catch. On a side note I can't get mushroom grass seeds anymore. Maybe I have to get them from underground or something idk.

So there are Truffle Worms! Well, regardless of what the other issue was, it appears to have been fixed.

(Sorry to hijack your report :p )

The in app purchase version from back in 2013 won't let me access the full game anymore it links me to the other Terraria app in the store and wants me to repurchase :(

Bugs in frost moon:
Normal mobs when killed have zombie body parts dropped (not an actual drop)
Zombie Eli's have their names replaced with Zombie
Planters music played whilest the event goes on

Finally I don't know if this is a glitch, but I'll add it anyway. I didn't seem to get anything from the event itself. Just a pair of festive wings actually. Hope this helps!

Has anyone else got a problem that you can't use timers because on a world that I have made before and after the update nether are working has this happend to anyone else

Hi all,

I'm sure Loki and the others have mentioned this, but we've been working closely with the Re-Logic crew to identify, reproduce, and fix issues as they come up. We'll keep posting as we get updated information, so thanks for your patience while we get everything sorted. I did want to send a personal thanks to everyone who has sent in their reports, especially the ones with detailed repro steps, which are ALWAYS appreciated... and recommended! :)

In any case, here's an initial list of where we're at and what's coming (if your report isn't on here, don't worry -- between us, Re-Logic, and Codeglue, we're seeing everything!):
  1. App Store name - This is fixed.
  2. Android Try & Buy/repurchase issue - This is an issue with the billing code that we are addressing. If you have local saves, PLEASE DON'T DELETE your app! Like all mobile versions of Terraria, if you delete your app, you'll lose your local saves too. If you have cloud saves only, you'll be OK.
  3. Slimes don't drop gel - This is fixed.
  4. Windows phone not working - We are still investigating this, and while I know it's frustrating to hear, we have been unable to reproduce this in our QA lab.
  5. Crafting menu doesn't scroll - We cannot reproduce this internally.
  6. No spider armor - This is fixed.
  7. Truffle worms not spawning - This is fixed.
Could you please fix this glitch. Whenever I try and play about one second after I select my world and it loads it crashes
I have an iPhone 5c model A1428 iOS 1.9.1

So there are Truffle Worms! Well, regardless of what the other issue was, it appears to have been fixed.

(Sorry to hijack your report :p )
Doesn't seem to have been fixed on all versions though, spent 2 and a half hours looking for one, coming up on three... Lol, btw there seems to have been a graphical glitch with placed chairs before the update? Yea, take a look...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 357
Has anyone else got a problem that you can't use timers because on a world that I have made before and after the update nether are working has this happend to anyone else

For now, you can always consult the wiki: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Angler/Quests

They are aware. I sent them a screen grab from my phone early this morning with the passcode thing, etc. Stay tuned.

Flagged this up to 505.

These issues are being worked on urgently now, as the old workaround seems to not be working for some folks. Please do not buy the game again. Stay tuned.....

WP crashing still being an issue noted. I flagged this as a critical priority (since the update didn't seem to fix it :( ) early this morning. Stay tuned.

Fishing worked fine for me. Walked up, swiped down towards the water....back up to catch. Caught a shoe though. :p

Picksaw isn't working - more information please?

Has anyone found a Truffle Worm yet? I flagged this for a code-look, but I want to gather more information.

Dungeon spawns are a worldgen thing....and a sometimes-possible issue owing to the small worlds on mobile (needed to support devices with less RAM)

Can I get a screen? Seems the same as ever to me? You can pinch to zoom in and the opposite to zoom out (which eventually opens the map)

Going to flag this for exploration.

Can you give me info on your device, etc. and what EXACTLY occurred (like how old is that save for example)

By timers, you mean these? http://terraria.wiki.gg/Timer
By not working you mean they literally just do nothing?

As a reminder to everyone, "Informational" Items (Depth Meter, etc) don't work yet - that is due to be addressed in the UI update, along with other stuff that the UI has limited so far.

All traps or just some traps?

Can you paste the set bonuses as written?

Do you get the beetle buff icon and just not the graphic effect?

Yeah, worked pretty easily for me? Had no trouble.

I share the frustration on the WP issues. Was literally the last thing I sent out last night and the first thing I started pestering about this morning. :(

Slimes/Gels - this seems to only occur on Holiday Slimes to me......regular slimes drop gel fine. Is this consistent with your experience guys?

Tons of bugs WERE squashed here over the past month, guys....there were always going to be bugs that were not found. That is gaming development. The trick now is catching them, finding the source issue, and then getting a hotfix out ASAP. Your help is immensely valuable in that effort. I know its frustrating, but hang in there. I am literally making a list of all of this stuff to flag and be SURE it is seen.
I've tried all traps from the temple including flame non are damaging monsters. AND TRUFFLE WORM WONT SPAWN AFTER A WHOLE DAY OF FARMING
[DOUBLEPOST=1449772581,1449772546][/DOUBLEPOST]
TIMERS AINT WORKING FOR MY MANY MANY FARMS TOO

I've tried all traps from the temple including flame non are damaging monsters. AND TRUFFLE WORM WONT SPAWN AFTER A WHOLE DAY OF FARMING
Thank you for replying I am going mad because I was about to make a big farm and with out timers that is a problem they need to fix this sooooo

Duke only does 75 damage :( really? oh well ill just lower my defense on purpose to make the fight entertaining...
Tip to everyone hunting a worm, they spawn only in surfaces for some reason. Make a long 1 block bridge in air with mushroom grass seeds+mud hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom