Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
its good to know bugs are being fixed. will these same known bugs appear on the amazon version? and will the random crashes finally be fixed?
The Amazon version is being addressed right now as well.

As for random crashes, stability is always a big focus, but it can be tricky to reproduce and isolate them, especially if they are of a random nature and not happening at a specific moment or event. If players are experiencing repeatable ones that occur at the same place and time, we definitely want to know about those! Information like that really helps us eliminate a lot of the variables that have nothing to do with said crashes.

As for random crashes, stability is always a big focus, but it can be tricky to reproduce and isolate them, especially if they are of a random nature and not happening at a specific moment or event. If players are experiencing repeatable ones that occur at the same place and time, we definitely want to know about those! Information like that really helps us eliminate a lot of the variables that have nothing to do with said crashes.
it likes to crash when im scrolling through the crafting menus. itll also crash right before it autosaves.

@505 Games Support So does that mean it's been approved by Amazon, or...

I'm also not able to fish. Fishing itself works but I can not complete quest spent the whole time fishing and the fish I need doesn't come up. I used a lot of potions. It also tells me to fish in corruption eventhough I have crimson in my world. It Deleted my magic mirror instead of bring me to my home base (luckly I had recall potion). Started a new world and character. Also use old one. Still nothing. Also Angler sometimes disappears. I have to exit out of my world and come back. Sometimes it works if I look on my mini map zoom out and then zoom in. iphone6 latest iOS

@505 Games Support I have a problem on my LG phone. When I bought Terraria for my phone it worked perfectly. But after the update release Terraria says it is incompatible with my device. I checked and my phone meets all of the requirements. So does this just mean I don't get the update?

Well finally got a truffle worm only to be destroyed by duke fishron. At least I know the truffle worm is in here. Any tips on defeating fishron he's on a whole new level compared to the old bosses I never thought he'd be this powerful usually vamp knives are enough to take care of a boss.

Can someone tell me how to fish in ios? I have been trying over and over on my iPad Mini and it isn't working. How do you fish?

Can someone tell me how to fish in ios? I have been trying over and over on my iPad Mini and it isn't working. How do you fish?
You have to be near a suitable body of water, have a fishing (and bait) equipped, and flick downwards. Flick downwards again to reel in. I hope this helps!

any news on this?

Fishing is bugged at the moment since most of the overworld is considered the top of the underground layer >.< I cant even get a clown fish from an ocean thanks to this. I keep fishing out specular and armored cavefish. But this underground thing has been around since release since the worlds are shrunken. I hope theres a way to fix this in the future. Also thank you 505 and the staff to take time to assist all the chaos that is happening atm. Hopefully all goes well by 2016 and we can all enjoy this update.

You have to be near a suitable body of water, have a fishing (and bait) equipped, and flick downwards. Flick downwards again to reel in. I hope this helps!
I tried this just now, I was standing right next to, and inside the body of water, which I know was suitable because of pc experience, but nothing happened. I had the rod and the worms in my hotbar, is it because my world is bugged?

WHAT ABOUT CONSOLE??????
You people with bugs have it lucky! At least you can play the game for more than 1 :red:ING SECOND! Whenever I try to get on and play it :red:ING crashes!

Atleast you can even get in! They are trying to fix mine so I don't have to buy it again! Lol

Just an update. I have to say, I am really impressed with the way they are handling this on the ticket side! They are very good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom