Randomfox's Random Art!

Close Requests?

• *protesting* NO, KEEP THEM UP!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • *irrational begging* PLEAASSEEE TAKE THEM DOWN!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay! I'll start with it as soon as I can. It seems as though whenever I finish a request someone else requests another thing.:D If you'd like a specific pose or picture, then go ahead and send me an image.
Also, it may take a little while since I have some more requests and am running out of pages in my sketchbook :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1457567102,1457567056][/DOUBLEPOST]Got some requests done! Check 'em out
Any stance is fine by me!

IMPORTANT THING ABOUT REQUESTS:
I will only have five request slots open from now on! I very much underestimated how many requests I would get.

Requests: 5/5
(on Deviant art)
Hillygon: Princess Celestia and Prince Gabriel, a Disney couple.
CyberFox: Blinkey Bill short for page comic.
(on Terraria Community Forums)
@Emperor Buttons The Bunny : Witcher 3 sword
@Alabaster : Lizardghosts, pencil skecth
@Rampaging Treesmasher : Super Saiyan Goku

Thank you for reading this! And just remember, when a slot opens up you CAN request pixel art! It would be much appreciated if you did because pixel art is much easier.

Reactions: TMC
2752342-0092666642-The-W.jpg

I'm trying to find the rest of the sword in this example, not to no avail.

Hello, all! Just a little update on upcoming art. I'm working on something big for the last page of my sketchbook. It isn't a request or Terraria related or something like that.... but it's my first redraw! See the awful original here: http://randomfox720.deviantart.com/art/My-Dreams-Are-Bursting-at-the-Seams-530404002 I'm also thinking of doing some digital art when I get a laptop.;)
Now, about requests. I'd honestly like it if I didn't get flooded with traditional requests because they take awhile. I'm fine with pencil sketches, but full color things take awhile. I'd love to see some pixel requests!
In other news: I'm thinking of making a build thread, but my builds aren't that spectacular. Any feedback?
p.s: This thread might get pretty active once I get a new sketchbook :D
Have a wonderful day!

Make a build thread if you build regularly or enough to have a stock of content. Even if you don't think they're great yet, there are plenty of great builders like Khaios and Curt who can show you the ropes.

Make a build thread if you build regularly or enough to have a stock of content. Even if you don't think they're great yet, there are plenty of great builders like Khaios and Curt who can show you the ropes.
Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind.:)

Back
Top Bottom